Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was playing well until his injury. We were on-top in the game he got the bad injury, when he went off we lost a grip on the match. Granted, he shouldn't be a starter for us, but I still think he can do a good job as a squad player if he gets over the injury.

Why bother using him mate, he'll have about 4 months left on his contract by the time he comes back, coming back from a cruciate takes time to get even close to back to speed after that and he shouldn't be getting an extension.

Adios Andros really

Why bother using him mate, he'll have about 4 months left on his contract by the time he comes back, coming back from a cruciate takes time to get even close to back to speed after that and he shouldn't be getting an extension.

Adios Andros really

Yep, not his fault how it went.
However, this team has moved on, seems a great professional and a good lad so I wish him all the best.

Seems an ideal player to put near Gueye.

Gueye won’t have to be responsible for passing and can just transition possession to Garner when it’s an option and then move off the ball.

Also seems like a good security blanket for Onana and even Patterson as he can be trusted to cover the space behind a counterattack.

33 year old Gana will play for another 7 years ive heard.
Could see him play another 3 seasons though. Dare I say, in a team transitioning, he could be vital in settling the young heads around him. Can see him last at this age as a sub and would probably suit him, like last match.

Status
Not open for further replies.