Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know it was a bit stressful, but actually enjoying watching us play. Last season was a struggle and there were some games that we got points from that really we shouldn't have (goals out of nothing).
We have defenders who can play out from the back and don't panic with a bit of pressure on them, and midfielders that can hold on to the ball and pick a pass. Just need to get more clinical and I'm sure we'll be alright.

Realistically we lose against the RS and Arsenal and the table will look grim with us possibly bottom with 3pts out of 21. Pessimists will have their say and optimists will go into hiding. It is hard to put a positive gloss on what lies ahead. Just a hard slog.
I kno sill a long way to go this season but hopefully can see the positive from today. Yes another tough game arsenal but we just hqve to push on alot of teams this season will drop points as today showed

Need to score goals / win games.
Performance and effort today was great and if that continues we should win more than draw, but the reality is we are 4 points from a possible 18 this season or 18 points from 45 in our last 15 games.
Need to start winning more games as this form isn’t great (albeit not quite relegation form but too close for comfort to me)

Performance and effort today was great and if that continues we should win more than draw, but the reality is we are 4 points from a possible 18 this season or 18 points from 45 in our last 15 games.
Need to start winning more games as this form isn’t great (albeit not quite relegation form but too close for comfort to me)
Some people are glass half full people and some are not! The wins will come on today's evidence!

This is true. There are many improvements in attitude and personnel but that does not guarantee results. Need to start getting some wins and soon. What has to be recognised is that Benitez properly ripped the heart out of the club and it will take time to recover from that but I see the green shoots

The only need to visit this thread again are if Liverpool go on a bad run, and Jurgen Meff keeps dropping players and throwing his arms out. Everton are safe.

Did you have us down for a point before today’s game mate?

51500DE1-ABD5-4F07-A81E-E6769A65E8BC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.