Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say watching Leicester tonight I think they will be in real trouble, they look all over the place and a shade of the team they were. So we have Bournemouth and possibly Leicester with us, hopefully Villa sell Luiz and they will also be in trouble.

I honestly think with a fit squad, based on the signings we've made this window, and how we're playing, we'll kick on now. Let's get this bad batch of games out the way (the [Poor language removed] / arsenal) and we'll be back picking up points and winning games. I'm optimistic now lads

Realistically we lose against the RS and Arsenal and the table will look grim with us possibly bottom with 3pts out of 21. Pessimists will have their say and optimists will go into hiding. It is hard to put a positive gloss on what lies ahead. Just a hard slog.

I honestly think with a fit squad, based on the signings we've made this window, and how we're playing, we'll kick on now. Let's get this bad batch of games out the way (the [Poor language removed] / arsenal) and we'll be back picking up points and winning games. I'm optimistic now lads
I think we'll start picking up points today already...

Status
Not open for further replies.