2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we havent got the Dominator, but other than that, hes got a very decent squad to pick from here.

No excuses for me.

BUT, at the same time I think we are doing ok, very fine margins and once the team settles and gets used to each other im sure we will start attacking a bit better. If not, he will be bulleted and on we go.

The thing with Lampard is he may not always do the right thing immediately but he does do it eventually.

Dropping Keane Kenny last season

Changing from the possession based play to a more direct game after the Palace cup battering

Moving from a back 5 to back 4

Iwobi in the middle

Some managers like Gerrard never find the answer to stop difficult situations. Frank does and has done time after time. That’s the the sign of a good manager.
To be fair to him, he couldn't move from a back 5 because we haven't had midfielders available to do so until recently. And when he could he did. He wants to play decent football but needed to get the players in, which didn't happen until late in the window.

Last edited:
If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.
Lol. You are such an obvious attention seeker. When your boy Benitez was on a run with no wins you were bigging him up to the rafters, which you knew would be an unpopular opinion, and now here you are giving Lampard crap for a much less concerning run, which you also know is an unpopular opinion. I doubt you believe any of the nonsense you spew out on here, it's all just "look at me". It's a bit pathetic, bud, maybe get a hobby or something?

Lol. You are such an obvious attention seeker. When your boy Benitez was on a run with no wins you were bigging him up to the rafters, which you knew would be an unpopular opinion, and now here you are giving Lampard crap for a much less concerning run, which you also know is an unpopular opinion. I doubt you believe any of the nonsense you spew out on here, it's all just "look at me". It's a bit pathetic, bud, maybe get a hobby or something?
I have noticed he constantly looks for the "wrong opinion".

Maybe hes just not a sheep lad? GET WOKE

If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.

Sean-Dyche-1.jpg

Am I?

Sure I posted earlier I have no complaints with the managers performance today.

A few on here need to stop being so insecure and defensive whenever someone points out we are still yet to win a match 6 games in Lamps aint going to shag yer lol

If anything that's you doing that by saying he must get wins. I've been the one pointing out the positives and you keep crying about it all.

If you don't decide his future, maybe just shut up commenting about him saying he must get a win soon or he is in trouble.

You really are boring and predictable.

Maybe thats just how modern football works lid.

Its a results business.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal in our first 7 too, very tough fixtures compared with a lot of other teams. Get next week’s game out the way and then I fancy us to get up and running with a couple of wins in the next 4.
No easy games in this league.

I mean some teams are beat before they get off the coach, but you will see loads of teams beating teams this season IMO, apart from City who will just blow most teams apart.

I mean it doesnt get any easier for us.

West Ham at home and Saints away are the easy games we have coming up, but an away game and Moyes FC at home isnt even easy.

No easy games in this league.

I mean some teams are beat before they get off the coach, but you will see loads of teams beating teams this season IMO, apart from City who will just blow most teams apart.

I mean it doesnt get any easier for us.

West Ham at home and Saints away are the easy games we have coming up, but an away game and Moyes FC at home isnt even easy.

There are no “easy” games of course not, I would never ever call a fixture easy unless we were on the level of City. But unquestionably some fixtures are more challenging than others.

We’ll beat West Ham at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.