2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.

ha ha give it up. you’ve got a vendetta here

shut up and back him he’s here to stay

Lampard really doesn't trust his bench much...not many changes it seems so not taking advantage of the squad. Looked tired at the end there and perhaps allan would have been a good substitute.
Is there any reason he should? Contains half the starters that made us struggle last season. Like to see him have another full summer window, where he’d have a real squad of players that fit into what he and us fans want.

Today I noticed Gordon and Gray not just shooting little slip passes, balls across the box, far better with Maupay
When Gray got in that position me and my dad were just shouting ‘pick out a play, don’t f it up’ and then he played in Maupay so well, great to see. With a bit more game time Maupay starts slotting those but a very hardworking shift from him nonetheless.

If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.

2CABC819-E148-4E65-8C19-655F129ACB85.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.