2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I?

Sure I posted earlier I have no complaints with the managers performance today.

A few on here need to stop being so insecure and defensive whenever someone points out we are still yet to win a match 6 games in Lamps aint going to shag yer lol
Yet as a team in a much better position? Weird that. You must cry after every positive performance knowing as a team we’re moving forward. Hate to be you when that win comes, it’s around the corner so brace yourselves for a cry.

First time in years i think Everton are actually thinking about building something long term.
Couldnt care less about no wins so far. I can see something on the pitch that i consider the bigger picture.
Its still at the very start. It will have rough times. But im happier that some thought is going into a longer term thing.

If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.

Finally see us with a plan....

We are at least trying to keep possession, more organized and the effort from the players is really good.
Thats it, you can see the idea, you can see the plan.

We had 3 very young lads on the pitch today, I saw a stat, Demz Gray was the only outfield player who started the last Derby at Goodison last year.

The squad will need time to gel, for me Lampard gets it, but I do not do the hiring and firing.

Nah lad I just have a life and dont glue myself to the table every second.

Correction, had Chelsea not nicked a winner we would be in the bottom 3 but now we're not based on GD.

Get the Champers in we're winning the lot !

You could also just say "I didn't read the table after the games ended", that's also fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.