2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good result today. Shame the bench is still Iight or plagued with remnants of the last era.
Can really see us progressing.
Let’s hope we can keep the unbeaten run going next week, maybe DCL back for that?

First time in years i think Everton are actually thinking about building something long term.
Couldnt care less about no wins so far. I can see something on the pitch that i consider the bigger picture.
Its still at the very start. It will have rough times. But im happier that some thought is going into a longer term thing.

You can see/hear/feel it cant you? We aint getting CL or shiz anytime soon, (but who knows?), and I am not sure there is a word for the feeling. But Reidy, on comms earlier, said sommet like this team feels the most like an Everton team for quite a few years.

I presume you watch the games mate, having watched the games, which games do you feel like we should have won? Do you honestly not see the plan?

We're looking better than last season I've said that all season, but playing pretty football means nothing if results dont come in.

For people to say we're progressing is ludicrous at this stage. We are playing better football with a near new starting 11 thats it at this stage, yes patience is required however its ultimately a results business yet the Cult of Fronk are carrying on like we are top 7 lol

We're looking better than last season I've said that all season, but playing pretty football means nothing if results dont come in.

For people to say we're progressing is ludicrous at this stage. We are playing better football with a near new starting 11 thats it at this stage, yes patience is required however its ultimately a results business yet the Cult of Fronk are carrying on like we are top 7 lol
Football is indeed a results business and so far the results arent there, but as long as you can admit we are improving, thats ok.

If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.

Sorry mate, disagree. Maybe there'll be the usual 5 or 6 putting the boot in but this current winless run will end at some point.

Last 2 games no one would have begrudged us 2 wins. Players are working for the manager, the manager is working hard for club, looks like even the club have got the message to stop fiddling with the playing side of things and letting Lampard get on with things.

Today compared to any point last season was night and day.

That was a very hungry and determined Everton team today.

Nah lad I just have a life and dont glue myself to the table every second.

Correction, had Chelsea not nicked a winner we would be in the bottom 3 but now we're not based on GD.

Get the Champers in we're winning the lot !
The table means nothing this early in the season.

Should Spurs Liverpool Chelsea be worried about Brentford Brightons Leeds and Fulhams Champions league charge?

No of course not.

Between him and Kev they’ve done a great job of sorting out the soft core that blighted us last season. Coady, Tarkowski, Onana and Maupay all look like strong characters and will be positive influences around the training ground as well as in matches. Setting standards.

Results will come. We look far more competitive than large parts of last season and much more resilient.

Status
Not open for further replies.