2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't he'll be oot on his ear.

In the bottom 3 as it stands with a pretty decent team.

No complaints from me today but fans/the board will inevitably start asking questions if we dont start winning games.

Cant see anything at the Emirates next week so WHU becomes a big big game. 0 wins in 8 and there will be pressure no doubt.
Noone could see anything from today either yet here we are, once again we could and should have won. Unbeaten in 5. Clean sheet. Creating chances, and good chances.

Not in the bottom 3.

Go away with your attempts to cause disruption and anger within the fan base.

Noone could see anything from today either yet here we are, once again we could and should have won. Unbeaten in 5. Clean sheet. Creating chances, and good chances.

Not in the bottom 3.

Blabla.
Nah hes right. Even last year we nearly got a result against Citeh and we actually got wins over Chelsea and Arsenal

Good result though, but we need a win soon

….standing up for his players when he rightly highlights the VvD tackle not being referred to VAR. A pointed dig when he said, ‘I haven’t really been asked about it by the media’, suggesting it would have been a talking point had it been the other way around.

Talking point?

National day of mourning, flags everywhere at half mast.

Tough start when you think that the home games have been Chelsea Forest Liverpool sandwiched around a double away header against Leeds and Brentford. In a way, now that we seem to have settled on the four at the back it puts us in a good position to start picking up some wins against bottom half teams at home.

Some teams around us have had three winnable home games already. I think the table will look different after about 10 games.

Not in the bottom 3.

Dry yer eyes lad and stop pissing ya kecks.

You or I dont decide Lampards future.

Sir Farhad does.

End of discussion.

This man has the full support of every Evertonian in the world.

?????
100%.

This is a changed team now, Frank and co has done really good work so far. I was against him becoming our manager, but Im happy to have been very wrong. He took over a team who folded under any pressure and, together with his staff and the new dof, changed them to an organized unit whos looking really hard to beat. Very happy with him.

Dry yer eyes lad and stop pissing ya kecks.

You or I dont decide Lampards future.

Sir Farhad does.

End of discussion.
If anything that's you doing that by saying he must get wins. I've been the one pointing out the positives and you keep crying about it all.

If you don't decide his future, maybe just shut up commenting about him saying he must get a win soon or he is in trouble.

You really are boring and predictable.

The thing with Lampard is he may not always do the right thing immediately but he does do it eventually.

Dropping Keane Kenny last season

Changing from the possession based play to a more direct game after the Palace cup battering

Moving from a back 5 to back 4

Iwobi in the middle

Some managers like Gerrard never find the answer to stop difficult situations. Frank does and has done time after time. That’s the the sign of a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.