SCRAP VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR isn't the problem. Its the corrupt officials that oversee it. The evidence was all there today for everyone to see and shock, horror, would you believe it? Every single major call and most of the minor ones went against us. AGAIN! The corruption in this game is absolutely rancid.:mad:

51DqPKhfIqL._AC_SY355_.jpg

If anybody gets the chance, look at the state of the refereeing that's just robbed West Ham of a point at Chelsea. I really truly hate what is happening to football, why are we putting up with VAR?
Just commented on it in the World Footy thread. Outrageous.

If anybody gets the chance, look at the state of the refereeing that's just robbed West Ham of a point at Chelsea. I really truly hate what is happening to football, why are we putting up with VAR?

Refs need to grow some balls and stick with on field decisions.

Refs in this league are absolutely corrupt.

Amazing how they all seem to support jarg Conference Square teams despite being from places like Manchester, Liverpool, London and Birmingham.

Pull the other one.

Handball.

I remember which flicked up onto Baines' arm at Anfield from a reflection 2 yards in front that was given as a penalty. Utter farce.

I also remember this one at Forest in the Cup last year when it was said the camera wasn't in line so that's why he looks offside etc. No one saying that for ours today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-181544.png
    Screenshot_20220903-181544.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 57

Status
Not open for further replies.