2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 25. Come on man. This is not a Walcott situation. It’s not a James situation. It’s not a Rooney situation.
Yes, I’ll give you that one over Theo and hope im misjudging this but his character reeks of a big time Charlie to me kinda like a lingard……talent is there but is the hunger/attitude etc?

I would go Dele, Doucoure, Van De Beek

Let Doucoure shield the defence with his energy with support from VDB, let Dele support the attack and support from VDB

Need to get him playing in the 10 behind the striker, that's where his best moments for Spurs came. Got to be DVB to drop out though, as we'll need Allan and Doucoure in the midfield two behind him to cover.

Not match fit for as off yet. Hopefully he is now cause what I've seen he looks to be what has been missing. No slouch either looking at his stats even his latter matches at previous club.

I also don't think he's going to ever be much of an impact sub type player. He definitely needs to be central to the team. Play him and if he tires, bring him off for someone else.

I think the more he plays, the more we will get out of him. At this point, we need it.

Problem is, if we drop Gordon for him, everyone will have a fit because he's been so influential , so it's an awkward position for Lampard to be in. Let's hope it works whatever we do.
I’m genuinely of the opinion that Calvert-Lewin could be the one to make way, then go with the movement up front of Richarlison, Dele, and Gordon/Gray! Let Calvert-Lewin be the “impact sub”, let’s face it he’s not done much since he’s been back, might actually do Calvert-Lewin a bit of good to know he needs to be doing more than he is!

According to the stats he's played that position a grand total of once in his career so far.
Haha

he's best as a second striker/10 dropping into pockets and making runs into the box

VDB Doucoure
Gordon Dele Gray
Richy

I would bench DCL, we don't have time to be waiting for him to decide to turn up. Off the bench impact, he is a write off this season unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.