2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could play him behind DCL with Richi left and Gray right. (Not had them all on the pitch yet obviously)
Grays best position is down the left and I think he's much better than Richarlison there because he can actually pass and link with players.

If you put richarlison out right then DCL will not be in the game, if Gordon goes down the right he can at least get the ball in the box, richarlison won't do that.

Richarlison and DCL are both Strikers, they don't work in todays football together on the pitch. It has the be one or the other for me

Grays best position is down the left and I think he's much better than Richarlison there because he can actually pass and link with players.

If you put richarlison out right then DCL will not be in the game, if Gordon goes down the right he can at least get the ball in the box, richarlison won't do that.

Richarlison and DCL are both Strikers, they don't work in todays football together on the pitch. It has the be one or the other for me

Richi > DCL

Richy, Dele and DCL are all goalscorers, not enough creators for them like that, as I've mentioned for me richy and DCL doesn't work

Tbf Liverpool dont have much creators apart from their fullbacks and Henderson.

Da Beek/Gray and hopefully come next season one or both of Patterson/Mykolenko may start playing and offering more creativity from the fullback positions as at present we are playing with no fullbacks really - Kenny/Coleman/Godfrey are none entities going forward.

I do agree that Richy/DCL dont play well together - for me I would sell one in the summer if we got a massive bid.

Tbf Liverpool dont have much creators apart from their fullbacks and Henderson.

Da Beek/Gray and hopefully come next season one or both of Patterson/Mykolenko may start playing and offering more creativity from the fullback positions as at present we are playing with no fullbacks really - Kenny/Coleman/Godfrey are none entities going forward.

I do agree that Richy/DCL dont play well together - for me I would sell one in the summer if we got a massive bid.
They have Thiago

I thought he would of gotten the start today…..I’m excited he’s here and have been very optimistic about his return to form.

What’s he doing in training to not of gotten a start today.

Bummer.

I’m still a fan of his though and hoping he comes good. He’s a fantastic player.

Status
Not open for further replies.