2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he retired 2 seasons ago.

That Amazon documentary showed he's lost his hunger and desire, the bit where Mourinho has them all showing a counter attacking move being shown from above on a drone, Mourinho berates Alli for being slow, the passage of play shows him receiving the ball taking an eternity with 3 touches when he should have turned with the ball without touching it and releasing a pass, Mourinho uses an explitive saying how bad it was and calling him lazy and Alli just has this stupid grin on his face, mourinho later has a 1 on 1 with him and calls him lazy again and he has that stupid arrogant i don't care grin on his face.

The last player needed in a relegation battle, 3-4 years ago he would have singlehandedly done the job, now he's happy sitting on the bench and collecting his wages so he can buy another Bentley to drive into training with.

What a shame, finished at the top level at 25 years old.

That Amazon documentary showed he's lost his hunger and desire, the bit where Mourinho has them all showing a counter attacking move being shown from above on a drone, Mourinho berates Alli for being slow, the passage of play shows him receiving the ball taking an eternity with 3 touches when he should have turned with the ball without touching it and releasing a pass, Mourinho uses an explitive saying how bad it was and calling him lazy and Alli just has this stupid grin on his face, mourinho later has a 1 on 1 with him and calls him lazy again the stupid i don't care grin on his face.

Well he's not though is he.

That Amazon documentary showed he's lost his hunger and desire, the bit where Mourinho has them all showing a counter attacking move being shown from above on a drone, Mourinho berates Alli for being slow, the passage of play shows him receiving the ball taking an eternity with 3 touches when he should have turned with the ball without touching it and releasing a pass, Mourinho uses an explitive saying how bad it was and calling him lazy and Alli just has this stupid grin on his face, mourinho later has a 1 on 1 with him and calls him lazy again the stupid i don't care grin on his face.

Lets not read too much into to Amazon's dramatised series

When he has come on he has had a go. Tried to play, even when it was 4-0, he came on and showed for the ball turned to look for a pass and no one was offering anything, as so many of them had given up.

Lets reserve judgement on a player that hasn't had a solid run of fixtures hey, I know its hard for some people to do so as they would rather moan and be negative

Well he's not though is he.
Yeah he's done, put a fork in him, he's never ever being a top player ever again, he's going to be a journeyman flittering around doing nothing for the rest of his career.

Wasted 3 seasons doing nothing, in his formative years to step up, like i said he's done.

That Amazon documentary showed he's lost his hunger and desire, the bit where Mourinho has them all showing a counter attacking move being shown from above on a drone, Mourinho berates Alli for being slow, the passage of play shows him receiving the ball taking an eternity with 3 touches when he should have turned with the ball without touching it and releasing a pass, Mourinho uses an explitive saying how bad it was and calling him lazy and Alli just has this stupid grin on his face, mourinho later has a 1 on 1 with him and calls him lazy again and he has that stupid arrogant i don't care grin on his face.

The last player needed in a relegation battle, 3-4 years ago he would have singlehandedly done the job, now he's happy sitting on the bench and collecting his wages so he can buy another Bentley to drive into training with.

would that be the same fly on the wall series that showed Fabian Delph being a leader in the changing rooms? "basics!" - yep....... deffo a good accurate insight into players.

It's been a long time since a new Everton signing hit the ground running and made an immediate positive impact. It's what we badly need, but it seems we recruit badly, slowly replace the poor recruits, and then recruit even more badly.

El Ghazi, Patterson, Mykolenko, Van De Beek, and Alli - not one of them has made an instant improvement to our squad. You can't expect five out of five - or even three out of five as people need time to settle, but is one really too much to ask for?
Tony Cottee?

Yeah he's done, put a fork in him, he's never ever being a top player ever again, he's going to be a journeyman flittering around doing nothing for the rest of his career.

Wasted 3 seasons doing nothing, in his formative years to step up, like i said he's done.
We’re not really in the market for ‘top’ players these days. Not by a long way.

Alli is low risk and potentially high reward.

What a surprise, a known Kultist trying to downplay an Everton player, guaranteed he’d be lauded if he was playing under Herr Shipman

The biggest problem I have with people thinking he'll come good is that it's been two years now. This isn't Arteta's poor 6 months at Sociedad before he came to us.

The fact he hasn't found a place in the starting XI suggests to me he's off the pace in training. He'll probably get a chance on Sunday though. If he plays well in that, he'll probably have a starting place nailed down for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.