2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished in an Everton shirt. How many excuses. I would rather go to the Jock league and get another Richard Gough. Keane couldn't lace his boots
He's not though, is he? You can just smell Lampard putting him back in the team in two weeks hoping that he'll somehow turn into Beckenbauer, yet really feel cost us more goals and it'll lead to our relegation.

There was a feel of David Unsworth getting hauled off v Arsenal there.

Also a feel that this might have called time on Keane’s Everton career. He’s a good man and his downfall seems to be fragility under pressure rather than application so I won’t besmirch his name, it just hasn’t worked out. Lampard might be the first manager to really see this.
There’s a player in there somewhere and when mina plays he seems to gain confidence and lift his level.

That said his season his been an almost unmitigated disaster starting with the cock up vs southampton on day 1. It’d be best for him and us to be taken out of the firing line for a few weeks

There’s a player in there somewhere and when mina plays he seems to gain confidence and lift his level.

That said his season his been an almost unmitigated disaster starting with the cock up vs southampton on day 1. It’d be best for him and us to be taken out of the firing line for a few weeks
You're extremely forgiving of him.

Mina held his hand. Always did.

Carlo dropped him last season for this same thing.

If he has been ill for weeks then I assume Lampard is referring to his mental health? If so then he shouldn’t be playing for his own health…nothing is worth someone suffering mentally. Godfrey comes in then hopefully he gets the support he needs.

Mykolenko Branthwaite Godfrey Patterson to the end of the season please.

They’ll make mistakes absolutely, but I’d wager not as many as the current back 4 are making, and at least there’s the potential for those mistakes to reduce in time. Keane Coleman Kenny Holgate will always make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.