2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor man management by Lampard if he’s not been “well” for weeks.
He’s been having a nightmare, take him out the firing line for a couple of weeks, and ease him back.

We’re in a relegation battle, the last thing we need is players who are in terrible headspace trying to get us escaping.

I really don’t like singling out players as when teams lose it should be a collective thing, but my god Keane is one of the worst centre backs we’ve had and him playing all season has had an impact of where we are. If Mina had played all season instead of Keane I don’t think we’re in this position. I’ve lost count the amount of errors that have lead to goals this season, few own goals aswell. Him being in the team must spread fear and anxiety in a position where you need bravery and leadership, he has none on them qualities. Needs taking out for his own good and ours because he plays the rest of this season we go down.

He's abysmal and if he really hasn't been 'well' he shouldn't be playing.

He's single-handedly cost us three goals in the last two games. Needs babysitting by Mina if he's to be any good.

Honestly just never want to see him play for us again the absolute lump.

If he's not mentally right, then have some pride and take a step back because he clearly needs it.

Poor man management by Lampard if he’s not been “well” for weeks.
He’s been having a nightmare, take him out the firing line for a couple of weeks, and ease him back.

We’re in a relegation battle, the last thing we need is players who are in terrible headspace trying to get us escaping.
Where's that come from?

Really feel for Keane, he’s going through the horrors.

Seems a nice bloke though. It’s time now for Fronk to do the right thing by the man and take him out of this pressure cooker… which he just can’t handle right now.

Sad, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.