2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it will cost about £4 million extra to sack him now than in June/July based on his reported annual salary.

Unless he walks he's entitled to the dough so I dont see the point in getting rid now certainly not after just backing him with two players costing not far off £30 million.
I suppose you got to weigh up the cost of the payoff against the cost to the club for being relegated to the Championship

Branthwaite has barely played under Benitez, he came in and played when Benitez had no choice but to play him and then after having a good game was rewarded by being promptly dropped straight away.
Branthwaite is regularly training under his supervision, and having long chats, as per the training ground reports and he was dropped because he had a knack .

And it will cost about £4 million extra to sack him now than in June/July based on his reported annual salary.

Unless he walks he's entitled to the dough so I dont see the point in getting rid now certainly not after just backing him with two players costing not far off £30 million.
Unless he has a clause in the contract relating to his performance to lessen his payoff, you’d like to think Moshiri has learnt by now

I have followed him since 2005-6 , he is one the best i have seen. Give him 3 years, and you shall see yourself pushing for title, you will be attached to his style of management, the football, the players he will bring in, everything.How he gives top clubs run for their money with average budget is in itself an art. He is divisive though, divides fanbase into fans who start supporting him more then the club at times, i was one of them unfortunately.
This was the posters first post on these forum.
An interesting one I must say .

Well they appointed him when it was already evident they were going down , only 10 games were left.

When was richarlison, DCL and Mina all injured at the SAME time and for that LONG last season. Pls some stats might be usefull.
Mina missed 14 games last season.

I think dcl only missed 4. But in front of midfields of Holgate, Davies and voldemort, or with iwobi in there, you aren't exactly going to create a lot, of you manage to actually retain the ball.

Revisionism to suggest Carlo didn't have a massive injury crisis last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.