2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina missed 14 games last season.

I think dcl only missed 4. But in front of midfields of Holgate, Davies and voldemort, or with iwobi in there, you aren't exactly going to create a lot, of you manage to actually retain the ball.

Revisionism to suggest Carlo didn't have a massive injury crisis last season.
Not to mention long lay offs for Pickford, Coleman, digne, Allan, douc, James from the first team. In fact I’m pretty certain there was a stat that last year we were the only side to have every memeber of the senior squad out with an injury over the course of the season

We aint going down mate - Watford, Burnley & Norwich are your three.

Get down Willy Hill you'll be quids in from this FB92 tip.
That a dogging site? Dread to think where your tip has been.

'Kin el, the fact we're even discussing relegation is tragic. Benitez or not, that's truly shocking really when you look at the money spent badly.

Imagine getting dragged down though. Jesus.

Not to mention long lay offs for Pickford, Coleman, digne, Allan, douc, James from the first team. In fact I’m pretty certain there was a stat that last year we were the only side to have every memeber of the senior squad out with an injury over the course of the season
We literally played our strongest team/first 11, 4 games all season. And they were in the first 5 matches.

Yet people argue in here that benitez needs 15 games plus with a full strength side before being judged.

We aint going down this season and we've spent £30 million on two players Benitez wants.

Got to give him until the seasons end to see if he can improve things or not.

The media cant be allowed to destabilise us further.
We will be relegated by the end of the season, he is clearly showing he doesnt know how to turn this run around and going to bizarre lengths like playing 5-4-1 against teams that should be below us....

Status
Not open for further replies.