2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I`m wrong but to me Mykolenko and Patterson looks like Wingback type players, very offensive which may suggest a permanent switch to a 5-4-1 he has been so successful with...

Again I`m praying to god I`m wrong and that we are going to go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 from here. Playing 5 at the back will not bring us results.......

I hope I`m wrong but to me Mykolenko and Patterson looks like Wingback type players, very offensive which may suggest a permanent switch to a 5-4-1 he has been so successful with...

Again I`m praying to god I`m wrong and that we are going to go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 from here. Playing 5 at the back will not bring us results.......

Won't bring results but it will speed up his sacking.

Every cloud and all that!

Wow @Sagar has gone balls deep tonight and is being pulled apart quite easily on his awful claims
Well pulled apart by whom, certain vile spiteful angry old drunk yards who can't get over something said a decade back and might well see the club being relegated then finishing top under Rafael, and who often bring forth childish statements that I might not even bother to reply to hereon.

Well I am doing that. And i still feel he is best man to stop the rot.
Having a worse performance record than Mike Walker 28 years ago means that he is not the best man to stop the rot i would think mate. On the contrary, that record shows he has actually worsened the rot and he probably isn't finished yet. Plenty of feathers left for him to ruffle yet.

The one thing he seems very particular about is not contesting the centre of midfield, so unless he thinks he can mitigate this by playing a high line with Keane (ha!), I reckon it'll end up being 5-4-1 on a regular basis.

Well pulled apart by whom, certain vile spiteful angry old drunk yards who can't get over something said a decade back and might well see the club being relegated then finishing top under Rafael, and who often bring forth childish statements that I might not even bother to reply to hereon.

Who are these drunk yards that you speaketh of?

Bring forth their childish statements for they shall answer to King Rafael if you deny us your response from here on

ps I read your post in a Churchill voice.

Don't. Go back to the new Delhi bengals forum and done be patronising people here.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Ah come on, at least tag the pisspots you refer to. Don't be a coward like that gimp @Theoneandonly .

Gotta be thick skinned here matey, you've got your views on Brnitez and they're not gonna be popular on here. Lashing out like this just makes you look, well, a bit Koppite and victim-y.

So you admit, we might get relegated. So how is he the right man for the job?

For what it's worth, nothing anyone posts in here makes any impact on whether we get relegated or top half, that's all on your rafatollah.

LOL.

All he did there was try to take Ashley head on, that’s why he’s revered there.

The footy doesn’t even come into it.
And the only reason he took Ashley on was because it deflected away from himself because he knew he wouldn't be sticking around at the end of his contract, thus had nothing to lose. He was always planning to walk out on his "beloved Geordies" for the Chinese money and yet they worshipped him for "being one of us". Talk about the delusion/stupidity of blindly fanatical football fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.