2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that the RS-loving media will be quick to line up to defend Rafael no matter the run of losses and another early cup exit, should Hull win the game. How many other managers would get this same grace from their sycophantic media pals?!? If it was Solskjaer at United or Mourinho at Spurs on this run, the media would be lining up with pitchforks, not legitimizing half a season of excuse after excuse whilst lecturing the fans on how 'short sighted' they are and how 'lucky' they should consider themselves.
Well then there is a reason why he is still not been sacked.

Gordon has high praise for Benitez for improving him as a player constantly.

Read an Interesting article which mentioned , how Everton youngesters and acedemy players listen keenly to Benitez, his ideas and tactical aspects of the game specially gordon and Braithwaite has taken up high interest and spend lot of time learning things from Benitez, whilst it was mentioned how senior players usually don't seem that interested.
Is that a possible reason we see Gordon and Braithwaite improving that rapidly and rest senior players still acting the same?
Branthwaite has barely played under Benitez, he came in and played when Benitez had no choice but to play him and then after having a good game was rewarded by being promptly dropped straight away.

Branthwaite has barely played under Benitez, he came in and played when Benitez had no choice but to play him and then after having a good game was rewarded by being promptly dropped straight away.
Think you might find Branthwaite tested positive ahead of the Brighton game

It’s a matter of fact and it doesn’t make people fanboys. We have a lousy squad beset with injuries. It has reduced in quality since last year through having a negative spend in the summer.

If you cant give a have a balanced opinion of the crisis we have faced as a club, your opinion on Benitez is also devalued. I place you in the Donald Trump, Q Anon bracket.
Didn't Qanon have the weird belief in a great leader bringing about some form of great reckoning?

Hmmm.

Well funnily enough he failed with them aswell
Yes, it's football. Benitez is too demanding for these types of players and is not a good match. These players go half asleep almost half the season, and still win the league. You see the same thing in part in Manchester United. It is not obvious that Rangnick, with his philosophy and training methods, is a good match for United. I also do not think Bielsa had done anything particularly good with Real Madrid. Do not think Modric and Kroos had appreciated the murderball. After all, why should they, they win the league almost every year regardless of manager. But that does not mean that Bielsa / Rangnick / Benitez are bad managers, on the contrary, but they are not necessarily a good match for teams that are so-called "star teams".

No.

Spending £30 million on two players the manager wants to then sack said manager weeks later is EXACTLY the reason why we're in the mess we have been these past few years.

Thankfully Mosh Man won't cave in to the media/fans just yet and rightfully so - he needs atleast the 2nd half of the season imo.
So if he can't muster a win in the next three league games you'd still back him for the season? So your support is unconditional?

Yes, it's football. Benitez is too demanding for these types of players and is not a good match. These players go half asleep almost half the season, and still win the league. You see the same thing in part in Manchester United. It is not obvious that Rangnick, with his philosophy and training methods, is a good match for United. I also do not think Bielsa had done anything particularly good with Real Madrid. Do not think Modric and Kroos had appreciated the murderball. After all, why should they, they win the league almost every year regardless of manager. But that does not mean that Bielsa / Rangnick / Benitez are bad managers, on the contrary, but they are not necessarily a good match for teams that are so-called "star teams".
What was the excuses when he crippled triple winners Inter Milan??

Asking for a friend

Well I had my doubts over the manager but you're starting to change my thinking sir ;)
6D15E951-6C9F-48A9-868A-00FB624D011E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.