2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically it was the moment we had £1.7 million to spend in the summer mate.

Finishing 10th or 14th is no different to me hence why im happy for Benitez to get the rest of this season to see if there are any improvements in the side once the new additions are bedded in.
Lies.

We have spent 30m already this window and haven't sold anyone. To pretend there was no money available to him just a lie. (We were bidding for patterson in the summer so clearly was money there and real interest, not just media talk).

Realistically it was the moment we had £1.7 million to spend in the summer mate.

Finishing 10th or 14th is no different to me hence why im happy for Benitez to get the rest of this season to see if there are any improvements in the side once the new additions are bedded in.
Last season wasn't a write off until the very end.

We've added gray who's been one of our better players and only really lost James and that's purely down to Rafael not like him.

Surely theirs no reason we should have went into the season with that attitude.

All this season has shown is that Carlo was absolute levels above Rafael ( and I don't think Carlo done particularly well last season at certain points )

Well it is, it’s 4 places and about £3m in prize money

And it will cost about £4 million extra to sack him now than in June/July based on his reported annual salary.

Unless he walks he's entitled to the dough so I dont see the point in getting rid now certainly not after just backing him with two players costing not far off £30 million.

Didn't Qanon have the weird belief in a great leader bringing about some form of great reckoning?

Hmmm.
They are conspiracy theory nutters incapable of evaluating complex problems and forming balanced opinions.

They spout bile on web forums and simplify everything to simple black and white rage.

They are incapable of nuanced views and unable to indulge in civilised debate,

They believe that everyone must hold the same opinions as themselves because they have cosseted themselves in an echo chamber forum.

Hmmm…

It’s just a fact, Bruce our performed him in the prem, they just had a weird hard on for jaffaman because he went against their mortal enemy Ashley, they’d have idolised Adolfo hitler if he opposed Ashley
I was speaking to a Geordie the other week ( goes all the games home and away ) and he hates Rafael and said the fans were 50/50.

I always thought it was like 95% they loved him, what do I know.

What I'm saying is, hardly anyone likes the mess

They are conspiracy theory nutters incapable of evaluating complex problems and forming balanced opinions.

They spout bile on web forums and simplify everything to simple black and white rage.

They are incapable of nuanced views and unable to indulge in civilised debate,

They believe that everyone must hold the same opinions as themselves because they have cosseted themselves in an echo chamber forum.

Hmmm…
Oh right, I wouldn't know about that sort of thing. How do you?

Branthwaite has barely played under Benitez, he came in and played when Benitez had no choice but to play him and then after having a good game was rewarded by being promptly dropped straight away.
Think he had Covid, let’s see the next team sheet. I would like to see him get game time.

And it will cost about £4 million extra to sack him now than in June/July based on his reported annual salary.

Unless he walks he's entitled to the dough so I dont see the point in getting rid now certainly not after just backing him with two players costing not far off £30 million.
Unless you’re privy to his contract you can’t say this. I’ve been lead to believe that he has performance based clauses

So no, it’s not the same

Well they appointed him when it was already evident they were going down , only 10 games were left.

When was richarlison, DCL and Mina all injured at the SAME time and for that LONG last season. Pls some stats might be usefull.
They appointed him when they had the advantage over their relation rivals and with an easier run in.

We were the second most effected team for injuries in the league last year. I suspect you weren’t paying much attention to the blues last season though

So they go half asleep and still win the league and he still managed to bomb with them. There’s a reason he is despised by their fanbase much like he is here.

And as for bielsa, he never managed Madrid ?
Has never said that Bielsa has coached Real Madrid. He will also never be relevant to them. There is a difference between being the manager of Real Madrid and Athletico Bilbao, and something that requires completely different skills. For example. Moyes was a perfect match for us, but was never a good match for Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.