Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now lads.Get behind the lads on the pitch tonight.If all walk out the players will think what the f.
I've been a season ticket owner for 38 years and we need to get behind them to try to spur a result out of them.The games after crimbo should be easier and i think we will survive albeit squeaky bum.COYB.

Benitez is going to shock a lot of people tonight. He will have taken the Liverpool capitulation and fan reaction in. He knows that it is last chance saloon so expect to see a three man bank in the middle and no Rondon. The bending over for a pummelling will be replaced by a press and counter and we can expect the blues to win by three clear goals.

Benitez is going to shock a lot of people tonight. He will have taken the Liverpool capitulation and fan reaction in. He knows that it is last chance saloon so expect to see a three man bank in the middle and no Rondon. The bending over for a pummelling will be replaced by a press and counter and we can expect the blues to win by three clear goals.
Oh brother, I hope you're right cos we don't half need the three points tonight

Hope its 0-0 first half, the walkout is sizeable then we come out and smash them second half. Icing on the cake would be loud booing anytime widow twankey, penfold or Dr utterly-pointless appears on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.