Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn’t really achieved a board reshuffle though Toff, all that has happened is that an under achieving DOF who happened to be co-opted to the board has been sacked/walked, whichever version you care to believe. He has been used as a sop to the fans to stop them drawing attention to the awful way this club continues to be run by the current incumbents.

well yep, though DBB is going (albeit it's been leaked that she's been looking for other work)

I'm still behind the protest happening. Moshiri was always going to need a head to roll after last game

FSW to trial a no man midfield, a la false 9, and play double GKs instead.

Begovic
Pickford
Godfrey Mina Keane
Coleman -------------------Digne
Holdgate----------------------------Iwobi
Townsend----Rondon------Richarlison​

Snatch it 5-4 Delph off the bench

UTFT
Did you see Holgates last 5 mins in midfield ? ? ?

LESS OF THIS;
5297CE16-CEB0-4232-BB48-C850E64E0D16.jpeg

MORE OF THIS;
49D9F723-2B9B-495A-B3A0-F822E83D1014.jpeg

C’MON BLUE!

Have to disagree. He has the odd decent game. Maybe one in every 4 or so. He isnt evertons worst players. We all know the others. But keane sums up everton for me. Lower end table average who has been a mainstay in our capitulation over last number of years.
Can't really disagree with any of that. It's a sign of the times that he's lower down the list of our problems.

Get behind the team tonight. Forget this mass walkout crap
How's that worked out all season? It's a bizarre stance to take. This is about the continual failings of our club. Not just mindlessly cheering. If that worked, Leeds and Palace would be unbeaten at the top of the league.

I watched Villa lose 4-0 to us, on the verge of relegation and their fans mindlessly clapped their players off the pitch. I don't want to see us simply fall from the league while we say "at least we're behind the team" as they give no fight and lose each week.

This is bigger than the players, this is about the shambolic running of the club. It's a mess and completely unacceptable. Would you honestly be ok with seeing Everton drop like a stone? It won't be the fans fault. It's becoming more and more obvious that the club is a complete mess. Anyone who tolerates this simply cannot moan when one of the biggest clubs in English football becomes even more of a laughing stock, as we fall into the Championship.

What will it actually achieve apart from giving more ammo to the RS tossers
THIS is the problem. Some of our fans are genuinely more concerned with them than us. Who cares about them? They have unlimited ammo already! We're a joke. Without a trophy since 1995, 5 points off relegation. A group of players that simply have zero fight. A board that is clueless on running a football club.

You don't think sitting there smiling and clapping as we fall into the relegation zone is more embarrassing than us showing fight for OUR club.

"Kopite behaviour" is something that's banded about nonstop. They protested, they made noise and demanded change. Look what it got them.

The brave lionhearts that constitute Everton's executive and it's Board governance, project their steadfastness and resolve down upon the playing group...which is why we are crap.

It's actually devastating to not really care about the club during the games anymore. I have minimal excitement for tonight and just in general cba about the club at the minute. Moshiri absolutely attaching us to an anchor and dumping it in the deepest trench.

Status
Not open for further replies.