Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you gonna go in the kitchen for a cup of tea after 27 mins.
I'll go one better and go for a cup of tea at kick off and not return for 90. I won't even be watching if im honest.

Feel so disconnected to this club and football as a result. Selling our soul to hire Benitez has definately played a huge part of that.

Makes you feel very sympathetic towards the Portsmouth, Sunderlands of the worlds.

I'll go one better and go for a cup of tea at kick off and not return for 90. I won't even be watching if im honest.

Feel so disconnected to this club and football as a result. Selling our soul to hire Benitez has definately played a huge part of that.

Makes you feel very sympathetic towards the Portsmouth, Sunderlands of the worlds.
As much as I hate the situation right now I feel I am forced to watch, I can’t help it. 45 years of habit. It's like a car crash you can’t avoid to watch.

Was going to head over tonight after work (finish at 18:30, so had time) and was planning on the 27 minute walk out.

Do I want to go and sit there on a Monday night for the umpteenth time freezing my arse off, for ANOTHER week night game, watching Iwobi headbutt his own knees - no I don't, not tonight.

So if anyone wants a ticket I can list it for you to grab on the resale platform. But if not, see you at Palace Away! :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.