Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win tonight, 2-1.

The walk out fans will be labelled the bad guys, not needed at the club and so forth. So predictable really.

Not sure if it's the protest or the predicament we are in but i'm quite nervous for the match tonight, something I haven’t felt in ages.

BEst thing about supportig Everton is reading these beauts from Chico.

Please tell me that's not true. Sandro and Sigurddson from that arrogant failure in lieu of Haaland?

What an absolutely deluded useless toxic f9 c79*t if true.
Google it and plenty comes up on it, this sums our youth set up to a tea, how many other youngster have we not given chances too and lost out on. Many we’ll never know about. It’s madness that Tom Davies is the only player that’s come through. We ruin youngsters.

Mix feeling about tonight , not sure if protest Is appropriate at this moment , on Wednesday team played decent until 3rd goal and ones fans started to leave the old lady you could see that also body language of our players changed as well , they need our support more then ever , we have so many issues at the moment the last what we need to leave are seats ….. sad

Mix feeling about tonight , not sure if protest Is appropriate at this moment , on Wednesday team played decent until 3rd goal and ones fans started to leave the old lady you could see that also body language of our players changed as well , they need our support more then ever , we have so many issues at the moment the last what we need to leave are seats ….. sad
It is what it is mate. Kenwright will cast scorn on those leaving the seats. It's their right at the end of the day. Pay hard earned money to watch mediocre crap. I would personally hold a protest at half time but it's all about getting it on tv and exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.