2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry - I'll just leave this here...
EjayWjlXYAASy5r.jpeg

They're real mate. They made big statements about re-taking up support for the club post Benitez.

Now my point to them has always been that's likely to be a long break from Everton. That's if they meant it like.
I'll hold my hand up Dave.
I said I wouldn't go to Goodison with Benitez in charge ....and I haven't been.
Having said that I am beginning to think that despite all my earlier reservations this may , with a lack of funds and continued investment be a good appointment. He is used to working on a Shoestring and still keeping teams up , which seems our current level of ambition.
Under those constraints he has done well so far.

I'll hold my hand up Dave.
I said I wouldn't go to Goodison with Benitez in charge ....and I haven't been.
Having said that I am beginning to think that despite all my earlier reservations this may , with a lack of funds and continued investment be a good appointment. He is used to working on a Shoestring and still keeping teams up , which seems our current level of ambition.
Under those constraints he has done well so far.
Hat's off to you mate.

At least you're open minded and judging people on results.

Yeah, Everton really set the world on fire with James last season. 8 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses with him playing in a match. A real hot streak in the 23 premier league games he even played in.

System > one player

Ever hear the term “Beautiful Game” mate. The mans an artist.

Closer to home, we’re the School of Science, there should always be a place there for a player like Jamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.