2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have sworn you said you wouldnt set foot in Goodison till Kenwright left. Was a while ago, so if my memory fails me, apologies.

edit. Oh the James thread, soz.

Back on topic, now thats a baller.
Your memory fails you.

Who wont?

I have yet to see a single person say they wont support the club under Bellitez.

I went the first game, I will be going on Monday, I doubt there is anything that would make me stop supporting this club, I wish, I really wish I can find it 1 day.
Theree are some high profile posters on here who said it. They'll identify themselves, Im sure. Im not going witch hunting for individuals.

I look forward to these people being found, hopefully Lord Lucan is helping them out from staying hidden.
They're real mate. They made big statements about re-taking up support for the club post Benitez.

Now my point to them has always been that's likely to be a long break from Everton. That's if they meant it like.

haha what a way to make a fool of yourself without actually reading a thread, the people who are making stuff up are the stupid hope we get beat cult who are still persisting with nonsense about Rafael, the latest being imaginary issues HE has with James, like you say no one really knows whats going on, apart from the agenda cult who think they do
I pulled you up for telling porkies and asked you for evidence. Still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.