2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo how much a week is James on today lads or has the latest made up figure not yet been plucked out of someone's spaghetti hoop.

Give it the biftus James lad. Can't wait to see him playing in front of a full goodison at some point even if it is only for 10 minutes. ;)

giphy.gif
Hearing he just found out Benitez is on near £300 k pw , he's asked for parity.....dont blame him really.

Pipe Sierra with some interesting speculation on the Turkish offer. Apparently, they are offering 3.5M euro (3M pound sterling) which Sierra notes would cover 50% of James' wages. So no fee and about 3M off Everton's wage bill.

Doing the math, this would project to James being on salary of 6M pound sterling a year or 150k a week. A disappointing figure considering some of the talk here.

Also interesting, it's apparently James who is currently saying no. So Everton are entertaining the idea?

Not mentioned but worth noting the Turkish window closes on Weds so we will know more about this either way soon.

Some creative arithmetic there.

Any more year long articles on team unity?

Lol.
Of course mate, yes, no problem. ?

Here is your favourite blue, big Dunc drooling over our best player.

"He's a top player isn't he?" Ferguson said.

"He's shown that in his career. He was sensational tonight. When on the ball he just gives you time, he is so relaxed and gives you a forward pass, he receives [the ball] well and he has great assists in him. He is a top, top player and I thought he was excellent tonight."

Ferguson went on to lament about the 29-year-old playmaker's ability to control a game: "He does, doesn't he? He plays at his own pace.

"He doesn't really lose the ball and when he does give it away it's always because of a positive pass. He's got that quality."

Nope. They wont support the club until Benitez goes.

Use a post in here or the Benitez one to identify them.

They wont be shy of telling you.

Could have sworn you said you wouldnt set foot in Goodison till Kenwright left. Was a while ago, so if my memory fails me, apologies.

edit. Oh the James thread, soz.

Back on topic, now thats a baller.

Nope. They wont support the club until Benitez goes.

Use a post in here or the Benitez one to identify them.

They wont be shy of telling you.
Who wont?

I have yet to see a single person say they wont support the club under Bellitez.

I went the first game, I will be going on Monday, I doubt there is anything that would make me stop supporting this club, I wish, I really wish I can find it 1 day.

Who wont?

I have yet to see a single person say they wont support the club under Bellitez.

I went the first game, I will be going on Monday, I doubt there is anything that would make me stop supporting this club, I wish, I really wish I can find it 1 day.

Sold out for both games eh? Aways notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.