2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Dom gets his goals from inside the 6-yard box.

Last season, we relied on James to get other players to the byline with his passing, for them to drill it in (one of DCL's goals v WBA, both of his v Fulham, his one v Liverpool in the Goodison derby are immediate examples off the top of my head)

Now I think we have other players who can help us do that now but having a player of James' ability being able to pick out someone with the pace of Gray would be brilliant
Teams were pre occupied overloading on James last season he just dropped a shoulder and pinged it 30/40 yards to Digne who supplied the killer ball.

Fantastic to watch.

As you say Gray must be licking his lips.

The dressing room? I doubht it, unless you mean the.columbian dressing room, highly doubt James is a major face around finch farm.
You really don't have a clue whether he does or doesn't. Just making it up to suit your own agenda as per usual.

Show me a single piece of evidence to support your views. If, as I very much suspect you can't, I suggest you get back to bumming your mate in the Michael Keane thread.

Yeah, Everton really set the world on fire with James last season. 8 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses with him playing in a match. A real hot streak in the 23 premier league games he even played in.

System > one player
Don't forget about his 6 goals last season.
He is a footballgenius. A self isolating footballgenius

Richy on the Columbian wizard

“He’s a very special talent. He’s the No10 for his national team, he’s got an outstanding pedigree – Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Porto. He’d walk into any team in the Premier League. I watch a lot of Premier League games – what team wouldn’t want James Rodriguez? He’s made a brilliant start at Everton, and I really hope it continues so we can achieve our targets this season.

You really don't have a clue whether he does or doesn't. Just making it up to suit your own agenda as per usual.

Show me a single piece of evidence to support your views. If, as I very much suspect you can't, I suggest you get back to bumming your mate in the Michael Keane thread.
haha what a way to make a fool of yourself without actually reading a thread, the people who are making stuff up are the stupid hope we get beat cult who are still persisting with nonsense about Rafael, the latest being imaginary issues HE has with James, like you say no one really knows whats going on, apart from the agenda cult who think they do

haha what a way to make a fool of yourself without actually reading a thread, the people who are making stuff up are the stupid hope we get beat cult who are still persisting with nonsense about Rafael, the latest being imaginary issues HE has with James, like you say no one really knows whats going on, apart from the agenda cult who think they do

The Agenda Cult

Good band name that

I know.
He's not Vieira, John Terry or Roy Keane... If he had that mentality, he would still be at Madrid.

We'll see. James put in a fair shift defensively a few matches last season but also left wanting in most others.
But we want him doing his stuff in the right areas.

Look what happened with Dom when Ancelotti told him to stop being obsessed with running into channels, mate.

That isn't to say James shouldn't work hard, but there's areas of the pitch you want certain players working hard in.

He's well-liked by the squad and GOK's piece the other day also highlighted that he's a popular figure
Yeah but so what? Dosent mean he plays, the whole squad proberbly like each other, in fact some clowns were even moaning on the Iwobi thread that he seems to like the manager, thats how desperate some are to find negativity in the absense of match loses

Yeah but so what? Dosent mean he plays, the whole squad proberbly like each other, in fact some clowns were even moaning on the Iwobi thread that he seems to like the manager, thats how desperate some are to find negativity in the absense of match loses

I didn't say that. Just said he's a popular figure.

Doucoure explains why it is great for Everton's squad to have a player such as James Rodriguez around the club.
"James is one of the best players I’ve played with," the midfielder added.

"He has got everything – the vision, the quality of the pass and the intelligence of the game. He has great experience, as well, as he has won a lot of trophies. For us, it is great to have a player like that.

"We have a good front three. It’s great for Dominic, it’s great for Richi to be scoring, too. When you have clinical strikers, they don’t give anything to the opponents.

"It is very good for the team."

Status
Not open for further replies.