2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ...i forgot about " he who cant be mentioned ".

Whiter than white double standards.

You can pin a lot of things on the club and it's propensity to make a hash of things wherever possible but the Captain Birds Eye one is way off the mark. The club will be following strict legal advice every step of the way.

If that Pipe fella isn't chatting wham, and Everton have actually agreed to pay some of James wages for the Turkish outfit, and it's James who told them and us to gtfo, the vaping god has gone up even further in my estimation.

How can we even think that this is a good deal for the club?!

We truly are a complete shitshow - it's an absolute shambles that started as soon as Benitez walked through the door, and gave it all the double talk and bollocks when asked about where James fits into his plans.

The revisionism and truth twisting from some of the Benitez true believers/MEGA Da's on here regarding James is bordering on the unstable.

Calling James a leech or waster, when we have the likes of Delph, Tosun and Ghosty pointerson still on the books is comedy of the highest order, and shows that all the Benitez acolytes are bloody clueless.
Absolutely, Let's not forget... He called us a small club......... I don't care if he's gonna win us the treble, get him out.

I can handle Davie Moyes telling his own fans that 7th place is a great finish for a club like Everton and giving it penknives to gunfights at a field but an opposing manager calling us small-time for doing that ...... Beyond the pale that kid.

What we need is a manager who panders to superstars, cos if we ain't gonna win anything it's best to have a team of players who have won things at other clubs it's almost the same..... Yep they've lost their hunger and are here to pick up the ££££ but that's besides the point.

I've figured out what you are: a Rodriguetonian.

You actually support a player more than a football club.

It was a joke, Dave.

And no I don't. I support Everton. James Rodriguez being here happens to make Everton better. But I actually said last week, and have since, that I thought it would be better for all parties to go their separate ways with the proviso we could get a quality replacement in. We tried with Diaz, but for multiple reasons (not just on Everton and not just on James) the deal couldn't be done. Shame, as Diaz is a great player with a lot of potential.

However, just because I support Everton, does not mean I believe they are infallible and it does not mean I am going to take the side of the club which I think, based on the last 5 years, is being run terribly.

My frustration isn't at Benitez, it's at those above him and how the club is run. It's a joke. And this, the fans hating on James, is another example to me of that scrutiny going in the wrong direction.

Have a good day and enjoy the weather ;)

How is there so much activity in a thread for a player who the manager probably won't pick lol

Just wait and see if he is involved over the next few weeks. He needs to get himself fit to even be available in the first place because he has played 0 minutes of football so far.

How is there so much activity in a thread for a player who the manager probably won't pick lol

Just wait and see if he is involved over the next few weeks. He needs to get himself fit to even be available in the first place because he has played 0 minutes of football so far.
Because he apparently has more social media followers than Dixie Dean had hot dinners

#arsed

Tommy D , Big Cenk , Delphy , Gomes , Kenny , Siggy & Iwobi say Hi.
Tom Davies has already played for us this season as has Gomes , Delph and Iwobi
The manager refused a loan move from Fulham for Kenny.
Goodness knows what the situation is with Sigurdsson .
That leaves the injured Tosun so I am not sure what you are trying to say?

You can say the same about Ozil, and many other players throughout history.
Yes, probably, but I'm talking about an actual situation that exists now and is almost certainly not playing out in a good way for us.

The only scenario I can imagine which could work out in our favour is that James goes and the club replaces him with someone
with a similar level of ability.

There are two things wrong with that. One is that it couldn't happen until January and the other is that replacing him with someone
as good is, as I said, in my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.