2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason club want him gone is money and the FPP rules. If he had gone we could of got one or two more who might of made a difference. Also he has a big money contract which is not his fault and why would he walk away…
I appreciate that, it's true.

But it's on us, and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

But we've won a few games and scraped past Huddersfield in a cup, so it's fine.

Imagine having Rodriguez at your club and not even having him train. What a waste. People could learn so much from what he can do.

On the plus side he has been training for the weeks either side of the Brighton game, so hopefully that's a sign they aren't gonna make him train on his own.

If that Pipe fella isn't chatting wham, and Everton have actually agreed to pay some of James wages for the Turkish outfit, and it's James who told them and us to gtfo, the vaping god has gone up even further in my estimation.

How can we even think that this is a good deal for the club?!

We truly are a complete shitshow - it's an absolute shambles that started as soon as Benitez walked through the door, and gave it all the double talk and bollocks when asked about where James fits into his plans.

The revisionism and truth twisting from some of the Benitez true believers/MEGA Da's on here regarding James is bordering on the unstable.

Calling James a leech or waster, when we have the likes of Delph, Tosun and Ghosty pointerson still on the books is comedy of the highest order, and shows that all the Benitez acolytes are bloody clueless.

Last edited:
If that Pipe fella isn't chatting wham, and Everton have actually agreed to pay some of James wages for the Turkish outfit, and it's James who told them and us to gtfo, the vaping god has gone up even further in my estimation.

We truly are a complete shitshow - it's an absolute shambles that started as soon as Benitez walked through the door, and gave it all the double talk and bollocks when asked about where James fits into his plans.

The revisionism and truth twisting from some of the Benitez true believers/MEGA Da's on here regarding James is bordering on the unstable.

Calling James a leech or waster, when we have the likes of Delph, Tosun and Ghosty pointerson still on the books is comedey of the highest order, and shows that all the Benitez acolytes are bloody clueless.
I'd take what that Pipe fella says as a pinch of salt mate.
He's no more clued up than the rest of them.

Calling James a leech or waster, when we have the likes of Delph, Tosun and Ghosty pointerson still on the books is comedey of the highest order, and shows that all the Benitez acolytes are bloody clueless.

Tbf, I think this is harsh on Benitez.

Benitez, whatever his views on James, isn't the one responsible for this mess.

It's right for the club to back the manager at the time and, clearly, he doesn't view James as a key player. I can see why that is, given his injury record, but only on the proviso we could get someone in.

The club looking to move him on when we can't make a move for four months, and even then it's a window our DoF just spends looking at his next golfing holiday, is out of order, though.

The club are up the creek financially and want James off the books. It is what it is. The vitriol directed at the player from some quarters, and openly almost pushed on by the club with certain briefings in the press, is ridiculous though.

Everton is run atrociously. This is more than just Benitez. the top of the club needs a massive change. The owner won't go, obviously. The rest of the board are lucky to be here, and that's before we get to the people running the recruitment side.

LOOOOL , i really really hope he stays, hahahahahha that would cause at least 2 aneurisms around got from some foreverred and this angry orange XD

PD: is his right to accept or dont. and NO 1 has a saying on that. period. thats not even debatable.. its legal stuff
Do you realise that if he does stay it will probably cost the club around 10m and greatly impact on our transfer activity in January and next summer.

I don't have a problem with him, but as he clearly is not in the managers plans I want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.