2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bench this season has been an utter disgrace.

Let no one complain if when we go away to QPR in the LC he makes 9 changes again.

This club is not fit for puirpose in terms of fighting on 3 fronts this season.

This is a season of all hands to the pumps in the PL and forget the rest of the dreaming.

All the Benitez haters will be gutted as he's effectively been given a free hit by the board this season until he can spend next summer

Tbh I were on the board I would have never hired him.

So they lied to him? Wouldn’t that be some sort of breach of contract?
Reckon he was given the full picture in the interview. Think it was why the board stuck by the decision despite the fans being unhappy about it. Saying that, I think he was probably the best choice out of the names bandied about to deal with the situation

All the Benitez haters will be gutted as he's effectively been given a free hit by the board this season until he can spend next summer
Benitez is fire proof.

All Everton supporters need to close ranks now. They can see this manager has been given practically nothing and they have to support him now for our PL safety. To continue a policy of opposition is a luxury we cant afford. We need ALL blues together on this. Get as near to top 10 as possible and they can go back to their hostility if they wish.

He's not normally shy about airing a club's dirty laundry in public, so I'm guessing he knew the score when he took the job.

Benitez is fire proof.

All Everton supporters need to close ranks now. They can see this manager has been given practically nothing and they have to support him now for our PL safety. To continue a policy of opposition is a luxury we cant afford. We need ALL blues together on this. Get as near to top 10 as possible and they can go back to their hostility if they wish.
Your most positive post ever, Dave!

Benitez is fire proof.

PL safety lol

I'm sure his 6-8m a year contract will soften the blow Sassy.

Main thing is James is still here which means he can still accidently on purpose volley a ball at Benitez's bonce
I guess as long as he is getting his millions then that’s all it matters, that seems to happen to often at this Club.

James staying seems like another fast ball toss at Benitez. Seems the board wants to strike him out sooner than later.

Reckon he was given the full picture in the interview. Think it was why the board stuck by the decision despite the fans being unhappy about it. Saying that, I think he was probably the best choice out of the names bandied about to deal with the situation
It seems the board have given Benitez an impossible challenge this season but let’s see what he can do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.