2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Townsend and Rondon have spent the majority of their entire careers in the prem (Rondon’s stint in China aside)
Mid to lower table players though? At best. Gray good start aside. To think anything else is head in sand I would think. I think everton have slipped from possible top 6 to very much midtable in 2 years

I understand now why they appointed him...clearly he will be the one to blame when we finish 12th after another injury ravage season...

I understand now why they appointed him...clearly he will be the one to blame when we finish 12th after another injury ravage season...
They can blame away. I suspect that they are quite happy to tighten the purse strings this summer, bed in a divisive manager, and undercut any opposition to him by providing him with a ready-made alibi for a mediocre season. He simply hasn't been backed. The squad, as it now stands, is mid table by definition and we will finish anywhere from 7th to 15th, with the lower end of that range more likely. We're limping along as a club. We're going to need big luck with injuries and the manager surpassing realistic expectations to improve on last term's underwhelming 10th.

1630439388743.png

The bench vs Brighton. Two keepers, one missing sub and to add to that we've let one of the players there go. He mentioned after that game he was looking at 2-3 coming in before the deadline, i'm sure he'll be livid with the incompetence to get bodies in.

Status
Not open for further replies.