2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him. He may not have been good enough over his time here but unlike certain others he has always tried when given a chance and has never been a pain behind the scenes. His injury record is also decent. I wouldn’t be sad he’s leaving but wish him well unlike Delph or Iwobi or I can’t wait to see the back of

£5mil or £6mil would be fine for us

Hopefully the deal is done this week and were already on to the next sales.
It would make sense that it's done.

No coincidence that we have closed the Townsend and imminently Gray deals, basically 'out of nowhere'.

Bernard out, dumping his wage covers Townsend and Gray wages and the small transfer fee.

Good business turning him into two squad players that are better options than him.

Good luck to him. He may not have been good enough over his time here but unlike certain others he has always tried when given a chance and has never been a pain behind the scenes. His injury record is also decent. I wouldn’t be sad he’s leaving but wish him well unlike Delph or Iwobi or I can’t wait to see the back of
I don’t get all the love to be honest, been very poor for us IMO. Probably been paid in wages and signing on fees. 25mil.
shocking buy even on a free. Good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.