2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure, I remember some games under Silva in his first season when he was taking long balls on the byeline with bits of skill, he played far far better under him. I just don’t think he’s turned up at all for the last two seasons.
As I said I don’t think he’s without talent but has struggled with physicality of the league. If he had pace he would’ve been fine I think but doesn’t have any major physical attribute to his advantage

I was as eager as anyone for wanting Bernard to succeed but just hasn’t worked out. He comes across a good guy though and hope he can turn his good moments in games into Consistently good games wherever he goes. On his day he does have quality but does not show it enough.

Last edited:

As I said I don’t think he’s without talent but has struggled with physicality of the league. If he had pace he would’ve been fine I think but doesn’t have any major physical attribute to his advantage

I was as eager as anyone for wanting Bernard to succeed but just hasn’t worked out. He comes across a good guy though and hope he can turn his good moments in games into Consistently good games wherever he goes. On his day he does have quality but does not show it enough.
I had so much hope with this lad but apart from the odd bit of skill and 2 or 3 well taken goals he was disappointing, that said I wish him all the best for the future.

he was linked to betis last year right so presumably we have been negotiating with them?
Was linked to Saudi or UAE more I think. Loads of Brazilians play over there so may be tempting for him (plus keeeping a big wedge).

can’t see Betis paying top whack

another condor size feather in Marcels cap. The town drunk has better balance after a few 6 packs of special brew.

Was so ineffective that both Andross and Gray will look like genuine additions.

Nice kid but mentally frágiles.

It seems that we dont do any background checks on our new signings.

we are run as if we were Richard Prior in Brewsters Millions.

Mentalism

Status
Not open for further replies.