2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
all joking aside...(which is a massive departure for me)...I would keep Pete Andre (Pickford) as well. Yes he makes balls-ups...but at least he comes across as a player who cares about the most important thing in professional sports...WINNING.
The rest?...into the skip...yard-dogs the lot of 'em
To be honest I would definitely get shut of Pickford.
The wheels came off our season when he was making mistakes game after game and though he finished the season well he is still a liability.

I liked Big Dunc's email to Barney wherein he threatened to shove Arsenal's freezer-full of frozen Mars Bars right up his Barney's Eyetie jacksie.
As a fan base, I sometimes feel us Evertonians are to-a-fault, an accepting lot: so Big Dunc's confectionery gesture is entirely appropriate. I guess now it's up to Barney's jacksie as to whether it will accept that very cold load...I suspect it won't.

I agree in Moyes' case as he gave it his all and stayed a long time so nobody could really begrudge him moving onto something better. But Carlo didn't lift a finger for us mate, just loaded up his Ferrari with gold and then revved off into the sunset leaving us covered in dung.
In the end Moyes thought he was bigger and better than the club, and all his 'knife to gunfight' BS was self-serving PR and disrespectful. Ancelotti's comments about Everton this past week are similarly disrespectful; he accepted the job, so the club was good enough for him then. He also got major backing in everything he wanted.

Lids, Carlo told the truth. Don’t get upset. We are a mid table club with aspirations to get into the European Conference League. We haven’t won a pot in 26 years and haven’t been in contention for the league in 33 years

Those are the facts

Yes our current seasons ambition was to get into Europe but pesto tits is using that as a stick to beat the club with and also in the same sentence said that a few years ago our only ambition was to stay in the league all together.

There's no need for him to be throwing these kind of digs out at the club.

Yes our current seasons ambition was to get into Europe but pesto tits is using that as a stick to beat the club with and also in the same sentence said that a few years ago our only ambition was to stay in the league all together.

I suspect he was having a go at Moshiri, who by all accounts told Carlo he was less than impressed with how last season ended up.

I heard from an inside source Dunc phoned Carlo and said these exact words after his comments dissing us....

"What the fu*k did you just fu*king say about us, you little b*tch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire area of Aberdeen . You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*king words. You think you can get away with saying that [Poor language removed] to us blues when you've only been here for 2 mins? Think again, fu*ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Scotland and your families IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fu*king dead Carlo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of fried Mars bars and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*king tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will [Poor language removed] fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuc*ing dead, kiddo"

You lost me at GORILLA (sic)

To be honest I would definitely get shut of Pickford.
The wheels came off our season when he was making mistakes game after game and though he finished the season well he is still a liability.
I am not unsympathetic to your persuasion...but Pete Andre at least looks like he gives a damn...that's rare in our jellyfish populated squad.

We hired Sam Allardyce for this exact reason. Nothing he said is incorrect, you may not like it, doesn’t mean it’s wrong

Allan still follows him as well, perhaps unsurprisingly.
I wouldn't read too much into James and Allan still following him, as they knew him before and have likely been following him for years. Allan doesn't seem to be all that active either.

The fact all of the other players unfollowed him without so much as a farewell tweet does speak volumes though. If they believed he was just taking an opportunity as big as Madrid, that he was returning to a place of genuine affection, that it was just business, there would be no need to unfollow, especially as most of them follow several former clubs, players and even players from opposition, including Liverpool.

Lol, True. For all his faults, at least you knew what type of player you were getting with gravesen, crap or not, you knew what he did. After watching richarlison for a few years now, i dont know what kind of player he is. He's neither a prolific goal scorer, nor a great provider of assists, nor a great dribbler, can't hold the ball up. The only thing I can say he does is cut in from the left and hits shots, which more often than not balloon wide or over the bar. And yes, he is good at buying fouls (ie; he dives a lot). I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep if carlo took richy with him to madrid, especially for the kind of dough that might be involved.
Do you remember how toothless and predictable we looked without him? (I know, I know, we look like that at full strength!!!!) Maybe we would do better with an out-and-out supply line to DCL. But I wouldn't be too quick to wish Richi gone.

We hired Sam Allardyce for this exact reason. Nothing he said is incorrect, you may not like it, doesn’t mean it’s wrong
He’s not wrong at all really. I’m more annoyed that he brought it up but I guess he was defending himself from criticism of his achievements here. Of course expectations are different at Everton to Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.