2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity it couldn’t start on this site. We’ll be reading crap about him from whiny bitches for years to come. Just like Moyes. He left 8 years ago and there are some in this place still bearing grudges and going off on one when his name is mentioned. It’s pathetic really.

Is it not just as pathetic that some are hankering for him to return?

Pity it couldn’t start on this site. We’ll be reading crap about him from whiny bitches for years to come. Just like Moyes. He left 8 years ago and there are some in this place still bearing grudges and going off on one when his name is mentioned. It’s pathetic really.
I agree in Moyes' case as he gave it his all and stayed a long time so nobody could really begrudge him moving onto something better. But Carlo didn't lift a finger for us mate, just loaded up his Ferrari with gold and then revved off into the sunset leaving us covered in dung.

Looks like Big Dunc is in Spain...

1622744487972.png

Oh no. Could you imagine how pathetic it must be to carry that around.

At least other posters are funny with it. You just keep mentioning it like I've ever hid from that or didn't say yea that was bad on my end haha. Put me on ignore if it eats at you that much.

Gonna follow me around. Rent free in your head. Too bad it's just an empty dump
buddy i just link post from vault to lighten mood. r u ok?? need a warm cocoa and hug?? what do u think of mr ancelotti buddy??

Status
Not open for further replies.