2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did indeed end up doing crap and have very little honour or respect. Glad you walked and hope we find someone who is actually honest and genuinly interested in the club.

I look forward to the day when the penny drops and football fans realise this person doesn't exist.

Spot on about Dublin. I had my hands in my pockets anytime I was in a packed room. It’s a hive for thiefs. The Artful Dodger would have been in his element there.

Talking about small town Ireland generally though. We don’t have the same extent of petty crime that exists in England. The US is on another level altogether. Everyone armed to the teeth. A mass shooting is greeted with a “meh”. Ireland is very rural and community based. I had never seen bars on ground floor windows, or perspex screens in shops. Liverpool was an enormous shock to the system. Fantastic friendly people, but there is an undercurrent of crime committed by scallies and organised criminal groups. In the north of Ireland we’ve had the troubles, but really that can skew perceptions (especially when you see bombs/shootings in the news).
You make it sound like Liverpool is Johannesburg!lol I've already debunked your ridiculous theory, but i will say that you must live a very sheltered life. :) Anyway this has nothing to do with our former manager.

Not sure there isn't some contradiction in wanting players and managers with genuine ambition, then criticising those individuals for wanting to go to Real Madrid.

We are a stepping stone for anyone of any merit in our squad unfortunately,

Pretty much every team in the world is that barring a small handful (the ESL snakes minus Spurs mainly). Even clubs like Bayern and PSG can get their best players taken away from them by the "big boys".

The key to any clubs success is to manage these things correctly instead of wailing and gnashing teeth whenever someone leaves. Ok, our best player is gone, who is next up? That kind of thing.

I look forward to the day when the penny drops and football fans realise this person doesn't exist.
Pity it couldn’t start on this site. We’ll be reading crap about him from whiny bitches for years to come. Just like Moyes. He left 8 years ago and there are some in this place still bearing grudges and going off on one when his name is mentioned. It’s pathetic really.

Pity it couldn’t start on this site. We’ll be reading crap about him from whiny bitches for years to come. Just like Moyes. He left 8 years ago and there are some in this place still bearing grudges and going off on one when his name is mentioned. It’s pathetic really.
Wind your neck in nob rot

Status
Not open for further replies.