2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know exactly what went on and likely never will. NDA’s and so on. Something is a little off about it. I don’t think he wasn’t up to it given his experience, maybe he didn’t care to be up for it and when an opportunity arose he took it. If you look at some of the performances at the start of the season you could say he was doing alright.

We don’t know what his true relationship was like with people like Moshiri , Brands, Denise, Bill and so on. Was there pressure to succeed internally? Win one of the cups and finish in a Euro spot etc? Did they ever question him over the awful home results and performances?

I’m not defending Carlo here by any means.
The performances were good for a couple months then after a rough patch we just played a bunch of safe, conservative games looking to win 1-0 the rest of the way. He wasn't up for trying to progress us.

I'm pretty sure there would have been some compensation but it would have been minimal.
Says everything you need to know about the man if it's true though. Sacked by Napoli with many claiming he was passed it and we gave him a massive payday and he jumps ship the moment the jobs too difficult.
The annoying thing is he was as responsible for some of those embarrassing home performances as the players but we backed him because 'he got us, got the club and the project and he was Carlo Ancelotti'.
Good riddance!! Him and Florentino Perez are made for each other.

Compensation apparently over 10m.

The performances were good for a couple months then after a rough patch we just played a bunch of safe, conservative games looking to win 1-0 the rest of the way. He wasn't up for trying to progress us.

That’s why I’m saying we don’t know exactly what went on and what the relationships were like internally. There has been no mention of compensation, the quickness in which it all happened and so on. Something is off imo Real Madrid or not.

How do we know that the tweet posted by Duncans Castle or whatever was genuine news?
not defending Carlo here, but before someone starts making the noose and throwing it over a tree, shouldn't we be sure that its not fake news?
(haven't caught up with older posts yet, so if there is a smoking gun, i apologise)

How do we know that the tweet posted by Duncans Castle or whatever was genuine news?
not defending Carlo here, but before someone starts making the noose and throwing it over a tree, shouldn't we be sure that its not fake news?
(haven't caught up with older posts yet, so if there is a smoking gun, i apologise)
hello buddy what is ur name and where r u from?? welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.