2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there would have been some compensation but it would have been minimal.
Says everything you need to know about the man if it's true though. Sacked by Napoli with many claiming he was passed it and we gave him a massive payday and he jumps ship the moment the jobs too difficult.
The annoying thing is he was as responsible for some of those embarrassing home performances as the players but we backed him because 'he got us, got the club and the project and he was Carlo Ancelotti'.
Good riddance!! Him and Florentino Perez are made for each other.

Feel sick for even defending him now. Don’t get me wrong I think things would have changed next season with more additions but what a rat he turned out to be. He’s the least person you thought would have behaved like that.

Does make you wonder if there were problems going on behind the scenes. Did baffle me that the players still didn’t show any desire to work hard or prove themselves under him. I know it’s mostly because they are generally poor but effort wise? Very strange.

I'm pretty sure there would have been some compensation but it would have been minimal.
Says everything you need to know about the man if it's true though. Sacked by Napoli with many claiming he was passed it and we gave him a massive payday and he jumps ship the moment the jobs too difficult.
The annoying thing is he was as responsible for some of those embarrassing home performances as the players but we backed him because 'he got us, got the club and the project and he was Carlo Ancelotti'.
Good riddance!! Him and Florentino Perez are made for each other.

Zero compensation apparently.

I know it is hard right now but we should be looking on this as a favor. He knew he wasn't up to it and got out of here for himself, but it is going to be helpful for us finding the right guy (or trying to) now instead of when we have to sack him. He's done us a solid.

I know it is hard right now but we should be looking on this as a favor. He knew he wasn't up to it and got out of here for himself, but it is going to be helpful for us finding the right guy (or trying to) now instead of when we have to sack him. He's done us a solid.
thank u for sharing ur imagination buddy.

This is true, we could of had another terrible season. His time here was nothing more then another 18 months wasted of Moshiri time.

Feel sick for even defending him now. Don’t get me wrong I think things would have changed next season with more additions but what a rat he turned out to be. He’s the least person you thought would have behaved like that.

Does make you wonder if there were problems going on behind the scenes. Did baffle me that the players still didn’t show any desire to work hard or prove themselves under him. I know it’s mostly because they are generally poor but effort wise? Very strange.
This is what we have been trying to tell the Anceloti sect all along. Ancelotti's teams tend to drop in intensity over time, and his laid-back approach tends to release energy for the players in the beginning, but eventually you become like you train.

Players would never play with the same low intensity under Big Dunc, although the approach may not be correct, but he would have expected and demanded a far higher passion and aggressiveness in the game.

A more sophisticated version Thomas Tuchel emphasizes just this, and is not afraid to omit players from the squad, or replace them, if they do not have the expected level. This is accepted by Ancelotti because of his philosophy, and that he usually trusts a core of experienced players.

We don’t know exactly what went on and likely never will. NDA’s and so on. Something is a little off about it. I don’t think he wasn’t up to it given his experience, maybe he didn’t care to be up for it and when an opportunity arose he took it. If you look at some of the performances at the start of the season you could say he was doing alright.

We don’t know what his true relationship was like with people like Moshiri , Brands, Denise, Bill and so on. Was there pressure to succeed internally? Win one of the cups and finish in a Euro spot etc? Did they ever question him over the awful home results and performances?

I’m not defending Carlo here by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.