2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bottled it, doesn't have it in him to build, i am so disappointed, he'd rather let the top stars get on with it themselves than actually be a football manager. Bye Carlo you have left a sour taste in my mouth even if going to RM is a job anyone would take.

Let's hope with Carlo gone in a very below par season - these three can appoint the right replacement -

View attachment 129295
1622722609251.png

He bottled it, doesn't have it in him to build, i am so disappointed, he'd rather let the top stars get on with it themselves than actually be a football manager. Bye Carlo you have left a sour taste in my mouth even if going to RM is a job anyone would take.
Building was never is thing, look at his CV, he goes to top 2 clubs, we have wasted 18 months and there was zero sign we would improve next season

Let's hope with Carlo gone in a very below par season - these three can appoint the right replacement -

View attachment 129295
Culpable as he is for many things, I do think Kenwright gets a lot of unjustified flak for stuff from bad weather, through bad luck, to other people's blunders. What there is no excuse whatever for, when you have his amount of money, is to outgrow your shirt collar size by a considerable margin, and not acquire replacement shirts. Disgraceful. Shirty Bill out!

Culpable as he is for many things, I do think Kenwright gets a lot of unjustified flak for stuff from bad weather, through bad luck, to other people's blunders. What there is no excuse whatever for, when you have his amount of money, is to outgrow your shirt collar size by a considerable margin, and not acquire replacement shirts. Disgraceful. Shirty Bill out!
I thought that photo with Brands scratching his head said it all - Moshri has been the instigator of most Managers its his money....

He had a clause in his contract apparently certain big clubs come in for him and they don't have to pay compo
This is coming from Duncan castles & his mate in the transfer pod. They just guess most of time, probably get bits of information of agents.

He also says he didn’t like where he lived and once ancelotti told Madrid he wasn’t happy and wanted to leave, one of their top men flew over to Liverpool to sign the deal off. Yet apparently he’s was in Madrid on Friday.

These guys talk about a top player coming to England abs will say, he’s interesting Utd, city, Liverpool and Chelsea lol. They also said Liverpool wanted Koulibaly. 2 days later proper journalists Who know their stuff, broke the Konate story.

It maybe true what they say, but It wouldn’t shock if they’re wrong, we will find out in time if we got compensation

I imagine he did have a clause to leave for nothing hence why it happened so fast. Usually what holds these manager moves up is the negotiation over the compensation. He moved within a day so it’s clear there was no negotiation and he’s left for nothing.

Whilst that’s annoying it’s probably the only way he would have joined us in the first place.

I think going forward we need to avoid deals like this as it clearly shows the motivation of the person if they want a clause to get off as soon as the first opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.