2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that none of the players have said anything about Anchelotti leaving is quite telling imo. They've just all quietly unfollowed him. It seems like they've known this was going to happen for a good while. I'm not going to defend our horrible side for downing tools and being grossly unprofessional yet again in most games but its only common sense to see the clear connection between our form falling off a cliff, the feel good factor evaporating overnight and the manager leaving coming as absolutely no surprise at all to his team.

The fact that none of the players have said anything about Anchelotti leaving is quite telling imo. They've just all quietly unfollowed him. It seems like they've known this was going to happen for a good while. I'm not going to defend our horrible side for downing tools and being grossly unprofessional yet again in most games but its only common sense to see the clear connection between our form falling off a cliff, the feel good factor evaporating overnight and the manager leaving coming as absolutely no surprise at all to his team.

Theyve either all disliked him OR the club has told them how angry the fans are and that its best not to post anything.

Theyve either all disliked him OR the club has told them how angry the fans are and that its best not to post anything.
He did throw them under a bus a few times ( rightly so ) and maybe that's why .
These players can't get motivated by embarrassment or by a Silva hand job .

I will never get over his lies of believing in the PROJECT and building us to go forward, all the talk of the family club and how he has bought into it has left such a bitter taste with us all. he won't see out 2 years at Madrid mark my words.
I agree mate I think he will be gone next summer.
I don't like the spin he is putting on his tenure making out he was successful by keeping us in contention until the last day.You came 10th Carlo you were just another flop in a line of failures.

I think a lot of them will feel abandoned and hurt, probably even more so than the fans. Look at someone like DCL who Carlo showed a lot of faith in, whilst working together he’s become an England squad regular and in fact probably second in line after Kane.

Then he gets a call of Real and just jumps ship... and that’s before thinking of James and Allan who would’ve only joined because of him in the first place

I agree mate I think he will be gone next summer.
I don't like the spin he is putting on his tenure making out he was successful by keeping us in contention until the last day.You came 10th Carlo you were just another flop in a line of failures.
Being in contention until the last day just meant that we played the best team in the league last out of the chasing pack! Swap Man City fixture with the West Ham one that we won and we’d have been tenth on the final day before and after the match.

I suspect that in the cold light of day that board meeting that took place recently has been pivotal. Brands wanting to invest in younger players, Carlo wanting older ready made players and Mosh saying this is all we have - after you spent that, then you need to sell your better players.

Carlo probably looked at it and thought - the players let him down , the squad needs more than 50m of money on offer, hammered by city and finished 10th.

He basically checked out after the meeting but don't underestimate the damage to his family after the robbery.
thank u for sharing ur imagination with us buddy.

Koeman and Silva above Gordon Lee . Sad , very sad .

And it all goes to prove the old adage of lies, damn lies and statistic.

Gordon’s four years here saw two top three finishes, cup runs and a pleasantly surprising, exciting brand of football embodied by Dave Thomas galloping up the wing and slinging it in for Big Bob.

Compare that to the meh era of Koeman in particular.

Why do someone of you actually believe anything that comes out of someone involved in footballs mouth? Football is a food chain and we were gazzumped. Move on
It’s absolutely pathetic.

I had no idea that so many adults actually believed the nonsense that those in football spout.

Rooney was the one that made me understand… I was about 13 when he left.

The fact that some people well into their 40s, 50s and beyond still haven’t grasped what modern football is all about is staggering and embarrassing in equal measure.

It’s absolutely pathetic.

I had no idea that so many adults actually believed the nonsense that those in football spout.

Rooney was the one that made me understand… I was about 13 when he left.

The fact that some people well into their 40s, 50s and beyond still haven’t grasped what modern football is all about is staggering and embarrassing in equal measure.
Hopefully we as a fanbase never crawl this far up any player or managers arse again and demand better.

Status
Not open for further replies.