2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if 10 years ago, someone told ya that in 10 years, Real and Barca will both be managed by ex-Everton managers?

You'd think we'd won multiple leagues and champions leagues.

Lol, Everton eh?
Or, more accurate, real and Barca are on the bones of their arses financially. They can only afford ex-players/managers from a mid-table English side.

I think the thing that threw everyone for a loop with Ancelotti was how effusive he was about the club, about the project and about the city etc

Now you can say “lots of managers say stuff like that” and you’d be right. But with him it was SO unnecessary.

Like let’s be honest, he’s Carlo Ancelotti. He’s one of the most successful managers in history. We (as fans) we’re going to absolutely love him anyway. There was no need to say all those things if they weren’t true just to get people on side.

It’s absolutely pathetic.

I had no idea that so many adults actually believed the nonsense that those in football spout.

Rooney was the one that made me understand… I was about 13 when he left.

The fact that some people well into their 40s, 50s and beyond still haven’t grasped what modern football is all about is staggering and embarrassing in equal measure.
Maybe so but still doesn't stop him being a snake. Don't take a project on if you are going to up and leave after eighteen months just don't do it. We have been had off and yes it's football but still

I have a feeling they’ve been asked not to say anything. I could be wrong like.

There is something off about all this though, not a word about compensation either.
He had a clause in his contract apparently certain big clubs come in for him and they don't have to pay compo

I think the thing that threw everyone for a loop with Ancelotti was how effusive he was about the club, about the project and about the city etc

Now you can say “lots of managers say stuff like that” and you’d be right. But with him it was SO unnecessary.

Like let’s be honest, he’s Carlo Ancelotti. He’s one of the most successful managers in history. We (as fans) we’re going to absolutely love him anyway. There was no need to say all those things if they weren’t true just to get people on side.

Bizzarre isn't it. Only 2 things I can think of.

1.) He has zero integrity
2.) Something went on at the club lately that we are simply unaware of.

He’s obviously proven himself to be a snake and not a man of his word or principles. All the talk in his book is a load of BS. I’m sure he won’t be bothered because his CV is the best in the business but still very disappointed in the way he handled it. He has no dignity or class.

Status
Not open for further replies.