2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours are true, which I doubt, Imagine trying to sign an attacker who scored 7 goals and had 3 assists in the prem league for real madrid? If I was a madrid fan I'd be asking questions. Yes, he'll have better players around him, but surely there are others who are better value and are just better than richy. Mind boggling stuff.

Rumours flying around the gaff that Big Dunc sent a very voluble and swear-laden email to Barney. In it he mentions Arsenal's fried Mars Bars which he is threatening to fire out of a specially adapted snipers gun at our Real Madrid- bound dinosaur..

It's all getting rather nasty...

If the rumours are true, which I doubt, Imagine trying to sign an attacker who scored 7 goals and had 3 assists in the prem league for real madrid? If I was a madrid fan I'd be asking questions. Yes, he'll have better players around him, but surely there are others who are better value and are just better than richy. Mind boggling stuff.

To be fair they took Tommy Gravesen of us..

From someone on Toffeweb with an inside source:

Ok, here's what I've been told. Make of it what you will...
Once Ancelotti got wind of the Real Madrid vacancy, he set his heart on a return to them. He had also become very disillusioned with what was happening at Everton. He had basically "as good as given up on the job" It all came to the boil following the man city game, when he just walked straight out of the Etihad, not going back to Liverpool on the team bus. From that day onwards he had not been seen or heard from, by anyone within the club. Ancelotti had his agent make contact with Real Madrid last week, and it was as good as sorted then. It was only announced on Tuesday, 1st June, when most contracts start / begin. So I assume by that, that was when Zidane's contract ended.

During the few days following the man city game, Brands, who apparently did not get on at all with Ancelotti, called a team meeting with the first team and U23's. He absolutely tore into them, slamming the players for their lack of effort and their attitude throughout the season, and they should all be thoroughly ashamed to wear the blue shirt of Everton. In particular, Iwobi, who Brands called "A total waste of [Poor language removed] space" and Bernard, who will "never play for the club again" according to Brands. He also slammed Richarlison, Mina and Holgate for their attitude in games, and apparently there have been at least on three occasions when Richarlison and Holgate have had to be separated after clashing after a game.

As I said, Brands and Ancelotti did not appear to get along at all. As we all know, Brands wants to sign younger players, Ancelotti older more experienced players. Josh king was definitely a Brands signing, who Ancelotti didn't want, hence the reason why he hardly got a look in.

So it seems a total clear out is required. Brands needs to, and MUST, be the only person involved in appointing a new manager.

Great bit of fan fiction.

To be fair they took Tommy Gravesen of us..
Lol, True. For all his faults, at least you knew what type of player you were getting with gravesen, crap or not, you knew what he did. After watching richarlison for a few years now, i dont know what kind of player he is. He's neither a prolific goal scorer, nor a great provider of assists, nor a great dribbler, can't hold the ball up. The only thing I can say he does is cut in from the left and hits shots, which more often than not balloon wide or over the bar. And yes, he is good at buying fouls (ie; he dives a lot). I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep if carlo took richy with him to madrid, especially for the kind of dough that might be involved.

Lol, True. For all his faults, at least you knew what type of player you were getting with gravesen, crap or not, you knew what he did. After watching richarlison for a few years now, i dont know what kind of player he is. He's neither a prolific goal scorer, nor a great provider of assists, nor a great dribbler, can't hold the ball up. The only thing I can say he does is cut in from the left and hits shots, which more often than not balloon wide or over the bar. And yes, he is good at buying fouls (ie; he dives a lot). I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep if carlo took richy with him to madrid, especially for the kind of dough that might be involved.
That farewell hug.............. ''See you in Madrid son.''

Status
Not open for further replies.