2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without knowing thisssss, thisssss was the snakiest move in sports hissss-story for me. Anyone else got a more snakey move, would love to hisssss-hear it.

aa43f1d96a2141bbbf28430b5fc3da82.jpg

Oh no. Could you imagine how pathetic it must be to carry that around.

At least other posters are funny with it. You just keep mentioning it like I've ever hid from that or didn't say yea that was bad on my end haha. Put me on ignore if it eats at you that much.

Gonna follow me around. Rent free in your head. Too bad it's just an empty dump
Yanks whipping the Mamba out again guys.

Gather round.

Is this something that happened and has been reported or just your theory?

Because they looked like dog bleep for 2 months before the su game homie. If he's got all his stuff going on the su match and that's the straw that broke that camel looking after just looking like consistent dog for 2 months then his senile ass can enjoy Madrid.

Old worthless sack of bones. He of course will and can. But I don't know how your ass can call out players and stuff after that. You the biggest quitter fraud I ever saw across sports. Doug Marrone is up there in the NFL with what he did. Saban did Miami dirty. But idk I never been on the receiving end of it like this in football and I'm trying to think of managers leaving other clubs were I was like oh that was scummy.

Even moyes didn't bother me. I get it's real Madrid but you've already done that. I guess that's the thing where I'm like I don't get it. And it's not even like 10 20 years ago. Like it was just 5-7 years ago.

I don't know oh well effem
You're taking it in your stride, no?

Move on Fella, Carlo ain't worth it.

TBH with Ancelotti we thought we had a top manager but really he was just a crap manager for us. Imo any of the ones we are linked with could have done as well last season as Carlo did.

From someone on Toffeweb with an inside source:

Ok, here's what I've been told. Make of it what you will...
Once Ancelotti got wind of the Real Madrid vacancy, he set his heart on a return to them. He had also become very disillusioned with what was happening at Everton. He had basically "as good as given up on the job" It all came to the boil following the man city game, when he just walked straight out of the Etihad, not going back to Liverpool on the team bus. From that day onwards he had not been seen or heard from, by anyone within the club. Ancelotti had his agent make contact with Real Madrid last week, and it was as good as sorted then. It was only announced on Tuesday, 1st June, when most contracts start / begin. So I assume by that, that was when Zidane's contract ended.

During the few days following the man city game, Brands, who apparently did not get on at all with Ancelotti, called a team meeting with the first team and U23's. He absolutely tore into them, slamming the players for their lack of effort and their attitude throughout the season, and they should all be thoroughly ashamed to wear the blue shirt of Everton. In particular, Iwobi, who Brands called "A total waste of [Poor language removed] space" and Bernard, who will "never play for the club again" according to Brands. He also slammed Richarlison, Mina and Holgate for their attitude in games, and apparently there have been at least on three occasions when Richarlison and Holgate have had to be separated after clashing after a game.

As I said, Brands and Ancelotti did not appear to get along at all. As we all know, Brands wants to sign younger players, Ancelotti older more experienced players. Josh king was definitely a Brands signing, who Ancelotti didn't want, hence the reason why he hardly got a look in.

So it seems a total clear out is required. Brands needs to, and MUST, be the only person involved in appointing a new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.