2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
the club should, in theory, be more than well placed enough and have enough time to go out and get a manager who can improve on a 10th-placed finish

the fact that we’re worried they aren’t says more about the club than us

listening to lots of reports about this last night and he's definitely damaged his reputation.
Blue tinted specs off, i don't think anyway would begrudge a manager leaving us for Real Madrid but when the manager has constantly spoken about the 'project' here and the feeling of belonging and all that to jump ship like he has, especially when he's flattered to deceive here finishing 10th.... He won't care of course. It's just disappointing.

the club should, in theory, be more than well placed enough and have enough time to go out and get a manager who can improve on a 10th-placed finish

Realistically, we can stand still points wise and finish 7th and maybe even 6th.

This is what I'm worried about tbh, The dogs will be at his neck straight away whoever comes in next.
Well why worry about it, just look at Ancelotti’s performance while he was here and the football his team served up, his career will carry on but his best days are long gone, they had before he got here.

Plus all the big talk of slagging off the super league clubs and then he joins the main instigator, really leaves a bad taste, Ancelotti has no honour of principals in my humble view, not that it matters like. Football has changed a lot from my heyday and definitely not for the better, greed is good and mercenaries are everywhere.
You’d have to be green as grass to take on board everything Carlo says.
Didn’t he suggest Richarlison was a ballon d’or contender or something. Also, what a nice holiday resort Crosby was?
He says things he thinks the fans want to hear.

He's looking for attention, nobody drove Carlo out the club. 99% of fans wanted this whole project to be seen out and for us to be challenging for the top places. Real Madrid came calling and Carlo left, that's it.
Mate I don't use racist remarks for to get shock edgey attention like your good self.

I am simply addressing the demographic that is a counter productive force for Everton.

Last edited:

Premiership survival is number 1 priority next season. We get some one in and play the attacking football the bedwetting club set-backers wanted we will have a spirited Fulham style relegation.

Floppy bedwetters you have contributed to this with the energy you bring. And it won't be forgotten.

Keep that bingo meme handy.

Big Sam it is .. :coffee:

Am not mad, am just disappointed.

The thing which infuriates me more right now is the fact the this bunch of cowards we are left with, get yet another clean slate and won't be shipped out.

The club managed to get Ancelotti here, I’m sure they are more than capable of appointing a decent manager again.

Status
Not open for further replies.