New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah....
I’ve just realised, it’s gonna be Vitor Pereira, isn’t it?lollollollollol
Tell you what it would be hilarious if he came here and just absolutely smashed it. Would mean the people of GOT are a far far better judge of manager than any of the decision makers at this club in the last 8/9 years

Any manager we hire has the same problem of crap sqaud of players we can't shift. Needs to be someone who can get the players hungry for it, get the best out of a bad bunch and someone who has an eye for players willing to do all they can to win. Big job for whoever gets it

The only players around since the Koeman days are DCL, Pickford, Coleman Keane and Soggy - 2 of them have been two of our better players this season, one has had an uplift in form and ruined the RS season and the other 2 are just crap/over the hill.

Its a complete myth that we have some squad of shysters who have seen off 5+ managers.

The way Carlo left us like he has there is absolutely no way that fella was putting in maximum effort on the training ground look how poor we were on the pitch. Add in Bayern having issues with his fitness training its a bullet dodged imo he's like Mourinho and becoming not suited to the Premier League.

Got to remember we will spend money this summer - whats to say Moist wouldnt come back with Irvine, have the squad disciplined/fit and enjoying themselves whilst also signing 4-5 bargains/championship players with hunger like he has done at WHU / did at Everton?

Not advocating Moist but people are overlooking the need for identity at this club - we've not had it since Moist left and I fear Brands/Moshiri will keep appointing hipster coaches who want to be the squads best mate.

Holgate and don’t forget Tosun and Kenny when they return to be like new signings.

It’s not even about them seeing off several different managers, it’s their level of performances and effort over the duration of the season. You just said yourself Neville gave 100% and Soggy doesn’t. Soggy who has seen off 5 different managers now. This season I’ve watched Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley, Leeds, West Ham and Sheffield United outperform and out battle us, it’s not even been about the tactics, what I’ve witnessed is lack of effort and lack of fight and spirit, the same as we did the previous season under Silva with the exact same players. If they can’t be motivated enough and don’t show the level of effort, fight and commitment under two different managers, what does that say about the type of players we possess?

Really

Have

No

Interest

Anymore.

Managers with any good reputation, like Carlo like to stick to good squads with star names. Stars are all they can achieve easy success with and keep looking good. Laughablecehen theg call it a challenge - its like a 12 year old making a fifa team of all the very best players and reckoning that makes them a top fifa player when they win.

Very very few managers are skilled enough to build a squad and team. You either get lucky enough to stumble on a young one, or you stay perpetually second rate, while the star turns play musical chairs at the star clubs. Talk about a stagnant class system.

It won't end - which is why my interest has. Pro football has become a tedious money business.

Status
Not open for further replies.