2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not want him, He most certainly does not want leave Paris (who would?) so PSG hold all the cards. A derisory offer of £15m with add ons is likely. Or he comes back and adds to the many deadweights infesting the club.
There are more clubs than PSG who would like Kean. Whereas I don't think Pochettino particularly rates Kean the real questions lie around the future of Mbabbe and Neymar.
There certainly are some Italian clubs and although they may not have money to spend, they could have players to swap or sell to fund a purchase.

Signing Kean would be high profile for any Italian club.

There are more clubs than PSG who would like Kean. Whereas I don't think Pochettino particularly rates Kean the real questions lie around the future of Mbabbe and Neymar.
There certainly are some Italian clubs and although they may not have money to spend, they could have players to swap or sell to fund a purchase.

Signing Kean would be high profile for any Italian club.
I think Kean's future hinges on Mbappe. If he is sold, I think there's a fair chance Kean signs for them for decent money. If he stays I think Kean will likely be back with us or out on loan again. Italian clubs are stoney broke, so I can't see them having the cash to pay what we would want for him. Player swap maybe?

Be absolutely made up with anything decent. He hasnt actualy done much there in truth. A lot have come against the lower placed sides in that league. Anyone decent and he's been either hooked after an hour or started as sub.
First good offer take the money and run.

I'm expecting him to go out on loan to a progressively worse team each summer now, so anything better than that would be a bonus.

You'll get the Mirallas-type quotes from the manager at the start of pre-season, about how it's a clean slate and everyone will get their chance to impress, and then he'll go to Lazio/Valencia/Lyon for a year.

Rinse, repeat.

Be absolutely made up with anything decent. He hasnt actualy done much there in truth. A lot have come against the lower placed sides in that league. Anyone decent and he's been either hooked after an hour or started as sub.
First good offer take the money and run.
He's scored 16 goals. Only Neymar is ahead if him.

I'm expecting him to go out on loan to a progressively worse team each summer now, so anything better than that would be a bonus.

You'll get the Mirallas-type quotes from the manager at the start of pre-season, about how it's a clean slate and everyone will get their chance to impress, and then he'll go to Lazio/Valencia/Lyon for a year.

Rinse, repeat.
It seems to be really controversial but can't we just keep him? I mean a loan to Lazio when we need a backup?

I would be happy with our money back but if Marcel can extract a bit more then even better. Their is a player in there but he will never be suited to the rough and tumble of the Premier League. Hopefully Juventus do want him back and we can reinvest the money on a more Premier League suited player.

He’s a little rat pining for a move away from us.

Looks like PSG have given up on him now and have benched him with icardi their preferred option to bring off the bench. Looks like Lille are going to win the league after their draw at the weekend.

He’s a little rat pining for a move away from us.

Looks like PSG have given up on him now and have benched him with icardi their preferred option to bring off the bench. Looks like Lille are going to win the league after their draw at the weekend.
If so will really upset PSG and Potch .

Status
Not open for further replies.