2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is probably a rule somewhere that says don't loan out a player to one of the best sides in Europe so you can have Josh King instead too.

It isn't a good position but loaning him seems like a waste.
We're all armed with hindsight now, and you still come out with that take?

Baffling.

Loaning Kean out to PSG has turned out to be an inspired decision that is going to benefit us massively when we sell him - which we were always going to do because him and Everton just didn't work.

Yeh we do, we need to sign another striker.

I'm not sure why me saying we shouldn't keep an unhappy player makes you think I don't want the club to sign someone?
It makes total sense to sell a player who has, lets be honest contributed nothing to Everton for two seasons for potentially a large profit. That's the smart business other clubs do.

Baffling.

Loaning Kean out to PSG has turned out to be an inspired decision that is going to benefit us massively when we sell him - which we were always going to do because him and Everton just didn't work.
Exactly. Or he could have just sat on our bench decreasing in value. While the player may not have worked for us we will make money on him so that in itself is a success

Baffling.

He's an odd one. Has good insight at times on things, then completely bewildering ones on others.

99.9% of Evertonians would agree the PSG loan was a fantastic call. He doesn't. What can you do.

He's an odd one. Has good insight at times on things, then completely bewildering ones on others.

99.9% of Evertonians would agree the PSG loan was a fantastic call. He doesn't. What can you do.
Not going to deny a man his point of view, certainly, but what happens next with Kean seems pretty clear to me - and it ain't coming back to Everton with a point to prove in the League Cup next season.

Baffling.

I'd just prefer having a better team over a better asset to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.