2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a little rat pining for a move away from us.

Looks like PSG have given up on him now and have benched him with icardi their preferred option to bring off the bench. Looks like Lille are going to win the league after their draw at the weekend.
Why is he a rat? Have I missed something?

He’s a little rat pining for a move away from us.

Looks like PSG have given up on him now and have benched him with icardi their preferred option to bring off the bench. Looks like Lille are going to win the league after their draw at the weekend.
Didn't he start for them this weekend?

Well there is probably a rule somewhere that says don't loan out a player to one of the best sides in Europe so you can have Josh King instead too.

It isn't a good position but loaning him seems like a waste.

It wasn't, he was a waste of space here. Loaning him has increased his value, or of he stays, his confidence.

If we sold him last summer we'd have took a loss or broke even at best.

There's no point being Captain Hindsight on this - fact is he was a bench warmer here who did nothing to indicate he'd have any sort of impact.

I'd get rid in the summer at all costs personally. If we can mug someone for 40m I'd be over the moon. I still think he'll never do anything in this league, and it's for the best of he goes and joins the farmers in France or Italy.

Well there is probably a rule somewhere that says don't loan out a player to one of the best sides in Europe so you can have Josh King instead too.

It isn't a good position but loaning him seems like a waste.

No, you do not keep an unhappy player. It's bad for the dressing room, they rarely perform on the pitch, it is very bad management to keep them around.

It wasn't, he was a waste of space here. Loaning him has increased his value, or of he stays, his confidence.

If we sold him last summer we'd have took a loss or broke even at best.

There's no point being Captain Hindsight on this - fact is he was a bench warmer here who did nothing to indicate he'd have any sort of impact.

I'd get rid in the summer at all costs personally. If we can mug someone for 40m I'd be over the moon. I still think he'll never do anything in this league, and it's for the best of he goes and joins the farmers in France or Italy.
Except I'm not being captain hindsight. I said last summer he was a good player.

Moise Kean doesn’t want to play for Everton.
Everton will sell Moise Kean.
Everton will at least get their money back for Moise Kean.
Everton can invest that in a player who wants to be at the club.

I don’t get the problem here?

Status
Not open for further replies.