2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will push for a permanent move this summer. I would like him to come back for next season but i don't think he will don the royal blue jersey again.
Big decision to make for Brands as he could be anything in the next 2 years.
I dont think we will lose any money him though.

...was thinking more Rabiot. One oddball for another but I went to a PSG game in Paris a few seasons back and he was terrific. We have been linked.
Eggs , always respect your judgement.
You have see Rabiot play in the flesh, I haven't.
On TV he has always struck me as talented , good technically but lacking pace and urgency / hunger.
What type of midfielder did you see?

Eggs , always respect your judgement.
You have see Rabiot play in the flesh, I haven't.
On TV he has always struck me as talented , good technically but lacking pace and urgency / hunger.
What type of midfielder did you see?

....I saw somebody with a stride that made the pitch look small. He covered ground very comfortably, I like that in a player. It was a few seasons ago so he was still young & it was before the character flaws but he was impressive.

The urgency/hunger angle might be a really good point. PSG won easily at home (Cavani scored) so it wasn’t a competitive game to gauge ‘if he played like the game matters’. Good touch, smooth in possession & good passing range. I went with my son, we came away with him highlighting the little Italian midfielder, Verrati, & me Rabiot.

Last edited:

I don't see PSG paying out big money for a bench warmer. If they lose the league title they may well be targeting someone bigger to appease the fans - maybe Ronaldo given his situation at Juve. My early season fee expectations have gone the same way as PSG's season and I doubt Juve will be offering much in cash.

I think him and Everton are dead in the water. And i do feel its more him. If he looked miserable as sin before he went on loan he'll probably sit in the corner and sulk if he comes back.

Selling Kean generates a transfer fee but he’s already off the wage bill so if he’s being replaced we need to ship out Bernard or Delph or similar in salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.