2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to think of it as a short list of players who will actually turn a profit ......hopefully !
Profit yes which don’t get me wrong is some comfort but we bought him to contribute so we’ve wasted 2 years where we could have had a star player in the squad (which is what we thought we were getting).

If we bring in another player in his place, I’d be hoping it doesn’t work out like this.

Selling Kean generates a transfer fee but he’s already off the wage bill so if he’s being replaced we need to ship out Bernard or Delph or similar in salary.
I’m not sure why you’re worrying about the wage bill. I’m sure we will end the summer with a smaller wage bill we ended this season with.

King, besic, Walcott, Bolasie for a start.Kenny probably goes too. And and a few under 23’s not sure what they’re on. The likes of Connolly, Pennington, beni, broadhead, bowler,
Probably 350k there?

I’m not sure why you’re worrying about the wage bill. I’m sure we will end the summer with a smaller wage bill we ended this season with.

King, besic, Walcott, Bolasie for a start.Kenny probably goes too. And and a few under 23’s not sure what they’re on. The likes of Connolly, Pennington, beni, broadhead, bowler,
Probably 350k there?
Mainly because we have several on spectacular wages, the likes of King and Besic and Kenny won’t make enough of a difference, Walcott and Bolasie are already off or mostly off the wage.

If we want serious progress then at least 2 from Delph, Bernard and Maybe Gomes would leave enough room for Ancelotti to make a difference.

Mainly because we have several on spectacular wages, the likes of King and Besic and Kenny won’t make enough of a difference, Walcott and Bolasie are already off or mostly off the wage.

If we want serious progress then at least 2 from Delph, Bernard and Maybe Gomes would leave enough room for Ancelotti to make a difference.
You Can’t say Walcott and Bolasie wages don’t count because they’re on loan. They wouid have been part of the whole picture and by all accounts we are still paying half Walcotts wages and probably Bolasie’s

I can see a few big earners going. Bernard, Gomes, delph. Mina. And a few others.

You Can’t say Walcott and Bolasie wages don’t count because they’re on loan. They wouid have been part of the whole picture and by all accounts we are still paying half Walcotts wages and probably Bolasie’s

I can see a few big earners going. Bernard, Gomes, delph. Mina. And a few others.
Delph won't be going anywhere. Even Newcastle aren't dumb enough to pay those wages for a physio's new toy. Not sure Gomes will go either unless we're subsidizing his wages.

Delph won't be going anywhere. Even Newcastle aren't dumb enough to pay those wages for a physio's new toy. Not sure Gomes will go either unless we're subsidizing his wages.
If we give him away for free, delph may go. Gomes I still think will have interest, in weaker leagues obviously. Let’s not forget we got 15mil back for klassen. Maybe we will have to give him a pay off, but both need to go and this summer.

I'm disappointed that it looks like he's done with us. I was hoping that we had signed a really good player for the long term. Coming from a club that was at the top of their league, playing champions league football every season, I think he would have been expecting to be starting more regularly fr the first team with us. With him moving to a different country, playing more often might have helped him settle in more easily and may have shown an improvement. After being subbed at United I think he was done with Everton and he'll head back to Italy (which basically means we'll see a loan deal or a cut price deal).

I dont blame him, we could of nurtured him, would of made more sense then giving him the Josh King treatment followed by a loan.

....I really don’t get this. Kean failed to earn game. Points are precious, you can’t play players who don’t deserve to play. Indeed, I reckon Gordon got more pitch time than Kean & there’s a reason for that. Posters continue to look for excuses and blame the club, but sometimes the failings are down to the player.

I don’t think PSG ’nurtured’ him, he’s had a positive impact there that he didn’t have here.

....I really don’t get this. Kean failed to earn game. Points are precious, you can’t play players who don’t deserve to play. Indeed, I reckon Gordon got more pitch time than Kean. I don’t think PSG ’nurtured’ him, he’s had a positive impact there that he didn’t have here.
Easier league?

....I really don’t get this. Kean failed to earn game. Points are precious, you can’t play players who don’t deserve to play. Indeed, I reckon Gordon got more pitch time than Kean. I don’t think PSG ’nurtured’ him, he’s had a positive impact there that he didn’t have here.
How early in his time at Everton was the game we subbed him on and back off again? What did we do to help him? It's a two way street, cant put it all onto a player, a young player moved for another country.

Status
Not open for further replies.